Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2003 2:09:12 AM EDT
Damn its weird here, Im on a little Island called Phi Phi Island, There are no international phones here but there is internet, for 2 baht a minute (42 bahts to the doller)  anyway Ive been here for about 2 weeks now, Bangkok first then Phuket, Ill be back in about a week, (I know you all have been missing me [:d])

Food is really cheap here, you can eat a meal for about a doller but a beer costs $2 at a restaraunt and a coctail is about 200 baht ($4) strange......

Its probibly wome really weird time there is the USA its 6PM here, Doublefeed is probibly the only one up back in the states.

See you all in about a week!!!

Link Posted: 1/7/2003 2:17:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 2:35:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Phi Phi Don or Phi Phi Lay ?  

[:D]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 2:36:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 3:25:28 AM EDT
[#4]
dooood...be carefull. I had a great time over there too, but evil was always lurking around the corner and me with no gun makes me nervous.

IF you can try too go to a zoo, you can pet tamed lions n shyt, makes a good pic.

Go to the bars that have holes cut out in the bar.

and go see a freak show.

Have FUN!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:45:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:52:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 7:06:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Mahabali,

I hope you did the Sea Cave Kayak tour.  Really cool way to spend a day.  Well, returtn with honor.  AR15.com will make sure someone is there.

Hmmm, speaking of which, my plane departs in 11 hours.  

Sawadee Kap.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top