Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/5/2003 12:57:03 PM EDT
[url]http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/005/nation/US_operatives_are_said_to_be_active_in_Iraq+.shtml[/url]

WASHINGTON - About 100 US Special Forces members and more than 50 Central Intelligence Agency officers have been operating in small groups inside Iraq for at least four months, searching for Scud missile launchers, monitoring oil fields, marking minefield sites, and using lasers to help US pilots bomb Iraqi air-defense systems, according to intelligence officials and military analysts who have talked with people on the teams.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 1:03:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 1:09:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Those Bostonites sure are shy about covering covert ops.  

I concur,  GPS coordinates needed...

-HS
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 1:40:38 PM EDT
[#3]
This guy deserves to be imprisoned for life.

The only problem is arresting him would give credability to what he is writing. So far, there is no evidence of Iraq or AlQaida taking anything in the US press seriously as a tip. US reporters are considered such morons on military matters they cannot get any coherent information on anything from them.

American journalists have become so poor that they cannot even describe what they are seeing or hearing to others. They are too ignorant about arms and the military to explain what they are seeing.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 2:00:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wow, you think the Globe can give us pictures of each and the lontitude and latitude of where they are??????[:p]
View Quote

Yeah, I want a 16 digit grid coordinate!
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 2:07:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Psyops or stupid reporting? Hmmm. Anybody here know any CIA types? I know one former analyst, and those guys NEVER go anywhere where their precious asses might be in danger since that is what we neanderthal GIs are for in their opinion. I smell shit.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 2:14:30 PM EDT
[#6]

The Secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

Link Posted: 1/5/2003 2:26:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Psyops or stupid reporting? Hmmm. Anybody here know any CIA types? I know one former analyst, and those guys NEVER go anywhere where their precious asses might be in danger since that is what we neanderthal GIs are for in their opinion. I smell shit.
View Quote

Mike Spann's widow would be happy to hear that...
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 3:03:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Mike Spann, a CIA torturer, came in only well after hostilities had ceased and only then went into a secured area.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 3:13:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Mike Spann, a CIA torturer
View Quote

Please try to convince me why I shouldn't be of the opinion that you're a loathsome piece of shit.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 3:25:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Truth is truth whether you like it or not. He was there to extract information from the Afghans. What did you think he was doing there? Ever wonder how the prisioners got weapons and grenades? They were captured, disarmed, and secured in a walled compound guarded by SF troops. How did they suddenly get grenades and rifles? The story is that Spann and the other CIA guy were pouring oil on the prisioners and lighting it and apparently having a jolly time. This did not please the SF guys, who tend to have an ounce of repect for honored enemies, and one or two of them dropped weapons over the wall. Things went downhill from there.

As far as your opinion of me, who gives a fuck? I am what I am and have no lack of self-respect. I do find it touching, and a little pathetic, that you value the opinions of others so much that you automatically think I would value yours. I do guarantee you that were we in the same room, you might temper your choice of words. You don't get to be an opinionated stand up prick like me without having the ability to stand up for yourself. And yes, without equivocation, I am just the same either on the net or live and in person.
Would it make you happier if I put a smiley face on the word torturer like the CIA does and call him an intelligence gathering expert? Our people use field phones for other types of communication just like everybody else. Deal with it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 3:33:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Truth is truth whether you like it or not. He was there to extract information from the Afghans. What did you think he was doing there? Ever wonder how the prisioners got weapons and grenades? They were captured, disarmed, and secured in a walled compound guarded by SF troops. How did they suddenly get grenades and rifles? The story is that Spann and the other CIA guy were pouring oil on the prisioners and lighting it and apparently having a jolly time. This did not please the SF guys, who tend to have an ounce of repect for honored enemies, and one or two of them dropped weapons over the wall. Things went downhill from there.
View Quote

SOURCE???
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 3:37:11 PM EDT
[#12]
I will attempt to track it down. It was one of those things that came out on the day it happened and then you never heard of it again. Of course we don't censor our news.... I was expecting this request. I will seek it out. If I cannot find it I will issue a conditional partial retraction.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 3:38:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Truth is truth whether you like it or not.
View Quote

But we aren't speaking of truth here, not even facts: we're speaking of your assumptions, not based on any facts.

He was there to extract information from the Afghans. What did you think he was doing there?
View Quote

He was questioning them.  Seeing as how he was IN THERE AMONG THEM and not off someplace isolated, I highly doubt he had or was about to torture anyone, even if our CIA officers are allowed to torture prisoners.

Ever wonder how the prisioners got weapons and grenades? They were captured, disarmed, and secured in a walled compound guarded by SF troops. How did they suddenly get grenades and rifles? The story is that Spann and the other CIA guy were pouring oil on the prisioners and lighting it and apparently having a jolly time. This did not please the SF guys, who tend to have an ounce of repect for honored enemies, and one or two of them dropped weapons over the wall. Things went downhill from there.
View Quote

That's nothing but BS lies.  The prisoners had weapons because the Northern Alliance guards weren't searching them thoroughly.  If you or ANYONE ELSE has proof that OUR SOLDIERS gave the prisoners weapons, please produce said proof.  
Otherwise, you're simply playing the patsy for anti-American liars.

As far as your opinion of me, who gives a fuck? I am what I am and have no lack of self-respect.
View Quote

You should.  With your outlook, it's hard to believe anyone could respect you.

I do find it touching, and a little pathetic, that you value the opinions of others so much that you automatically think I would value yours.
View Quote

Oh, I have no doubt that you lack values.  And value.

I do guarantee you that were we in the same room, you might temper your choice of words.
View Quote

Do you?  I bet I wouldn't, no matter how much body fat you're toting around.

You don't get to be an opinionated stand up prick like me without having the ability to stand up for yourself.
View Quote

On the internet?  Surely you jest.  The internet is full of blowhards like you, and most are in their teens and couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.  

And yes, without equivocation, I am just the same either on the net or live and in person.
View Quote

So you say.  I doubt it, else you wouldn't be alive.

Would it make you happier if I put a smiley face on the word torturer like the CIA does and call him an intelligence gathering expert?
View Quote

It would make me happier if you went over there and put your worthless, gutless ass on the line the way Mike Spann did.  

Our people use field phones for other types of communication just like everybody else. Deal with it.
View Quote

Deal with your own lack of class.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 3:40:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I will attempt to track it down. It was one of those things that came out on the day it happened and then you never heard of it again.
View Quote

Because it was baseless bullshit.  And of course you believed it.  Says a lot about you.

If I cannot find it I will issue a conditional partial retraction.
View Quote

I won't hold my breath.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 3:46:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Our guys gave the Talibian the weapons used to kill Mike Spann! You are truly a stupid POS. And I would say that to you in a room face to face tough guy.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 4:16:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Psyops or stupid reporting?
View Quote

What is Psyops?  I was a PSYOP NCO in a former life, but never have seen hide nor hair of Psyops.

BTW Mr Green, I think your a Feltcher of the highest calibre.  Care to send me a 10 digit of your location so I can tell you that to your face?
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 4:22:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Care to send me a 10 digit of your location so I can tell you that to your face?
View Quote

I think you may have to get in line.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 4:27:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Because it was baseless bullshit.  And of course you believed it.  Says a lot about you.
View Quote

Before you get your panties in a bunch, some of these sites are quite left wing, but then what news sources aren't? Here we go:
1.  [url]www.geocities.com/torturevictims/kandahar.html[/url]
2. [url]www.wsws.org/articles/2001/dec2001/cia-d11_prn.shtml[/url]
3. [url]www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/time/2001/12/10/covert.html[/url]
4. [url]www.konformist.com/botm/volume05/botm1201.htm[/url]

I won't hold my breath.
View Quote

Please do, for about two hours. A plastic bag and some duct tape may be of assistance with this endeavor.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 4:33:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
What is Psyops?
View Quote

1960s-70s shorthand for psychological operations, ya know, misdirection, etc. Right Mr. desk commando?
I was a PSYOP NCO in a former life, but never have seen hide nor hair of Psyops.
View Quote

Goody fucking gumdrops. Amazing how you knew what I was referring to huh?
BTW Mr Green, I think your a Feltcher of the highest calibre.  Care to send me a 10 digit of your location so I can tell you that to your face?
View Quote

I have never seen felcher spelled with a t or capitalized before, but then you know far more about it than I do. Location sent, check IM.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Just plopped down to watch the show! [8D]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 4:51:29 PM EDT
[#21]
There is something I don't understand about you guys. Why do you find this so hard to believe? There are no good guys and bad guys out there, it is only bad guys and worse guys. We are the bad guys, they are worse. We deliberately target women and children, do you think we don't use pliers and acid every so often as well? Grow up.
[url]www.theithacajournal.com/news/stories/20020525/topstories/380284.html[/url]

You people better start questioning what the government tells you to think and wants you to believe.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 4:54:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Mike Spann, a CIA torturer, came in only well after hostilities had ceased and only then went into a secured area.
View Quote

Having had no previous opinion of S_G I must say it's now below that of pig shit. I wouldn't feed your carcass to a starving dog.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is Psyops?
View Quote

1960s-70s shorthand for psychological operations, ya know, misdirection, etc. Right Mr. desk commando?
I was a PSYOP NCO in a former life, but never have seen hide nor hair of Psyops.
View Quote

Goody fucking gumdrops. Amazing how you knew what I was referring to huh?
View Quote

I have never seen felcher spelled with a t or capitalized before, but then you know far more about it than I do. Location sent, check IM.
View Quote

Your right, I was really just the night pastry chef in COSCOM and now I play SPECOPS games on my computer.  And I must admit that not being one who engages in acts of love between men, I guess I spelled it wrong.  Glad that a real pro like yourself is on the board to set me straight.  Got your IM, since your in the hospital I guess that someone else got to you first.  
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 5:13:48 PM EDT
[#24]
All I gotta say is, if those four publications were my sources, I'd have chosen to let them remain anonymous.

cynic
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 5:14:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Ehh, all of those links have are "stories" based on each-others websites. There is no mention of anyone who actually did the reporting.

"Once upon a time there was this dupe named soylent_green..."
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 5:20:53 PM EDT
[#26]
NPR had a short news snippet on a similar story a few days ago. Didn't catch it all, but apparently they quoted a DEBKAfile spokesman who claimed that Special Operations Forces were searching in Iraq  for sites where weapons of mass destruction are stored or manufactured. Once discovered, these sites would presumably be shown to the world, thus galvanizing military action against Iraq.

(I know, I know...NPR and DEBKAfile: not exactly a recipe for accurate journalism!)
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 5:34:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think I read that in a Clancy novel.  Now where'd I put my tinfoil hat...

Bradd

P.S. Does oil burn?
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 5:36:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Hmmm....so why is the US so adamant about being exempt from any World Court war crime tribunal?

Could it be because some of this pinkocommiepropaganda has maybe an eetsyweetsy kernel of truth imbedded in it?
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 5:44:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Right Mr. desk commando?
View Quote

I can assure you that PSYWAR1-0 (LucasF)is NOT a "Desk Commando".

I know him and have tremendous respect for him and for his service to our country.  

-------------------------

I also have alot of respect for Mr. Spann and his sacrifice for his (OUR) country.

To disparage him after his death seems rather cold and heartless.

Link Posted: 1/5/2003 5:46:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Hmmm....so why is the US so adamant about being exempt from any World Court war crime tribunal?

Could it be because some of this pinkocommiepropaganda has maybe an eetsyweetsy kernel of truth imbedded in it?
View Quote

Could it be that those disposed to believe the worst about our country and our military will do so no matter that they have no facts to back them up?
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 5:47:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
There is something I don't understand about you guys. Why do you find this so hard to believe?
View Quote

Because it's stupid and baseless and only moronic, anti-American pieces of shit would believe it with no proof?
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 5:52:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
They were captured, disarmed, and secured in a walled compound guarded by SF troops. How did they suddenly get grenades and rifles? The story is that Spann and the other CIA guy were pouring oil on the prisioners and lighting it and apparently having a jolly time. This did not please the SF guys, who tend to have an ounce of repect for honored enemies, and one or two of them dropped weapons over the wall. Things went downhill from there.

View Quote

Your a real riot, arent you. So you are saying that US special operations forces which were guarding the Taliban gave [b]them[/b] weapons after they witnessed torture of them by the two CIA men.....ROTFLMAO....seek help really.

Maybe you should get out of the sun or stop drinking kerosine.

The only special operations forces at the fortress were the US Army Special Forces and British SAS and SBS operators who arrived AFTER the surviving CIA operator got away from the frenzying mob who just killed his partner, Mr Spann. Ill repeat, no special operations forces inside the fort with the two CIA men.

Perhaps it was not the wisest choice to go in the middle such a large group, we dont know the situation. Perhaps they had orders, who knows, but they still went and WERE THERE TO ENSURE THAT YOU CAN BITCH AND WHINE as a free man where ever you are.

Link Posted: 1/5/2003 5:59:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Could it be that those disposed to believe the worst about our country and our military will do so no matter that they have no facts to back them up?
View Quote

Well, yeah--I guess it could be that as well...

Oh, BTW, disposing oneself to believe that our country and our military is capable of commiting war crimes is certainly not the same as believing the worst of the aforementioned entities...this ain't gonna help this pissing match out at all, but we have, do and will commit war crimes--but it's not that bad--everybody else does too, but w3 do it for the right reasons:  To protect the american way of life from other a$$holes protecting their way of life.
Singling Mike Spann out IS pretty chickenshit, though.  Whatever he was doing, he was doing his job under orders and he was doing it for us.

But it all comes back to the fact that it would be nice for us to be exempt from international war crimes tribunals....
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 6:06:06 PM EDT
[#34]
This did not please the SF guys, who tend to have an ounce of repect for honored enemies, and one or two of them dropped weapons over the wall.
View Quote

This statement of yours has made everything you said bogus.  
SF guys would never do this, period.  This would place the Team in danger. A teammember would rather die than do this.  You have obviously never been part of this type of team or you would have never even begun to type this statement, much less believe it.  
That you believe that BS story, is sad.  You have no concept of HONOR.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 6:06:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Oh, BTW, disposing oneself to believe that our country and our military is capable of commiting war crimes is certainly not the same as believing the worst of the aforementioned entities...this ain't gonna help this pissing match out at all, but we have, do and will commit war crimes--but it's not that bad--everybody else does too, but w3 do it for the right reasons:  To protect the american way of life from other a$$holes protecting their way of life.
Singling Mike Spann out IS pretty chickenshit, though.  Whatever he was doing, he was doing his job under orders and he was doing it for us.
View Quote

First off, as I said before, even if Mike Spann were authorized to torture prisoners (and I don't think he was and I don't think our CIA officers are, although they can and do turn the prisoners over to other countries and then turn a blind eye to what is done with them from that point on) it's ludicrous to think he would be torturing prisoners while IN AMONG the prisoners who were not in separated cells nor were they wearing restraints.  
It's doubly ludicrous to think that OUR OWN soldiers would give weapons to the prisoners.  That part SHOULD have made anyone with half a brain pause and say "this is bullshit."  Unfortunately, that would be overestimating SoylentGreen's intelligence by half.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

First off, as I said before, even if Mike Spann were authorized to torture prisoners (and I don't think he was and I don't think our CIA officers are, although they can and do turn the prisoners over to other countries and then turn a blind eye to what is done with them from that point on) it's ludicrous to think he would be torturing prisoners while IN AMONG the prisoners who were not in separated cells nor were they wearing restraints.  
It's doubly ludicrous to think that OUR OWN soldiers would give weapons to the prisoners.  That part SHOULD have made anyone with half a brain pause and say "this is bullshit."  Unfortunately, that would be overestimating SoylentGreen's intelligence by half.
View Quote

I wholeheatedly agree with the last half of the above quote.
And I'd like to add that I find the topic's title culturally insensitive.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 6:46:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

llanero Chamo,

Dont say things like this, people might think you have a chink in your armor, then wop you over the head .  You need to nip this in the bud.  :-)
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 6:58:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

llanero Chamo,

Dont say things like this, people might think you have a chink in your armor, then wop you over the head .  You need to nip this in the bud.  :-)
View Quote

Tienes razon, Psywar--I just let the rum do a little too much typing there.[:D]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 7:32:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Ever wonder how the prisioners got weapons and grenades? They were captured, disarmed, and secured in a walled compound guarded by SF troops. How did they suddenly get grenades and rifles? The story is that Spann and the other CIA guy were pouring oil on the prisioners and lighting it and apparently having a jolly time. This did not please the SF guys, who tend to have an ounce of repect for honored enemies, and one or two of them dropped weapons over the wall. Things went downhill from there.
View Quote

Aside from a lack of evidence, the logic of the events doesn't add up.  You allege that our SF troops provided weapons to the enemy Afghans.  But yet, to quell the armed enemy these same SF troops later called in air support to bomb these same people that they allegedly armed.  Did they do that out of a sense of respect too?  

1+1=3.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:07:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Your right, I was really just the night pastry chef in COSCOM and now I play SPECOPS games on my computer.  And I must admit that not being one who engages in acts of love between men, I guess I spelled it wrong.  Glad that a real pro like yourself is on the board to set me straight.  Got your IM, since your in the hospital I guess that someone else got to you first.  
View Quote

Nope. I am an MD. I notice you didn't respond you little chickenshit. Why is there no one willing to face me? How many cowards are there in this country? Apparently quite a few. Whether you disagree with me or not is immaterial, you should have the spine to back up what you say. I do. I introduced myself at the LI shoot and met some who had disagreed with me in the past about various things. At least they were there. We had a good time, but if any had wanted to act the fool I would have obliged them as well. Perhaps next to the Brothers of the Shield forum we should have the chickenshit blowhard forum wherein name puerile calling and hiding behind anonymity would be the order of the day. I sent my contact inf9o at this shithead's request, he didn't even have the balls to call. I also sent an offer of a face to face along with it, that was definately a no go for him as well. Sad, sad, sad. In medieval battles the archers were looked down upon as cowards because they stood in the rear and launched volleys from comparative safety. I believe this nation has become a nation of archers, both militarily and civilly. One last thing, if you wish to disparage me and my views by all means do so, because I know that when the chips are down most of you are nothing but penis wrinkles, and disappear the moment things get hard. Most of you are without courage, morality, reason, logic, or ability. Some of the people on this board I come to rather like, but most of you? I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
Edited for spelling error.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:20:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Nope. I am an MD.
View Quote

You live in Maryland?

I notice you didn't respond you little chickenshit. Why is there no one willing to face me?
View Quote

More the other way around...several people here would LOVE to face you.  

How many cowards are there in this country?
View Quote

Well, let's start counting with you.  One...

Whether you disagree with me or not is immaterial
View Quote

It has nothing to do with agreeing with you, it has to do with the fact that you have slandered a man who died for his country while your fat, worthless ass was sitting on your couch masturbating to reruns of the Facts of Life.

I would piss on you if you were on fire.
View Quote

You'd have to sit down to do it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:26:51 PM EDT
[#42]
The description of the events at the fortress provided are fubar.

The film of Walker was taken by the press, not SF.

The prisoners had been inadequately searched by the NA, and still had grenades and some firearms. The SF wasn't in the area initially; they showed up later, after the revolt got going. They called in airstrikes once they got there. Once the Taliban were driven indoors they had to be rooted out, which involved throwing grenades into the basements they were hiding in, and rolling down fuel oil drums and lighting them off. Finally they flooded the basements and got the last of them out of there almost a week later.

Since the press was wandering around the fortress it would have been very dumb for Spann to be pouring oil on prisoners and lighting them. In fact, much of the interrogation of Walker was caught on film. They photograph him and play some head games with him. That's it.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:38:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
You live in Maryland?
View Quote

I am a doctor, fool.

More the other way around...several people here would LOVE to face you.  
View Quote

They just don't happen to have the ability to drag themselves away from whatever they are doing cuz they are busy with putting neon lights under their ricers, right?

Well, let's start counting with you.  One...
View Quote

I have done my time militarily and in law enforcement. You can't even pony up $60 for a membership you fucking parasite.

It has nothing to do with agreeing with you, it has to do with the fact that you have slandered a man who died for his country while your fat, worthless ass was sitting on your couch masturbating to reruns of the Facts of Life.
View Quote

OK, now that is inventive, I do respect imagination. He didn't die for his country, he died for the federal government. Here is the difference, we were attacked by the Japanese in 1941, everyone who died or was injured, God bless and rest their souls, had that happen while in defense of their country. When we have troops fighting in Afghanistan, a country which has not and cannot harm the US, so that UNOCAL cal have a pipeline, that isn'y dying for the US. Those assholes who destroyed the WTC were ARABS and YEMENIS, all were Wahabis. Why aren't we going after Saudi Arabia and Yemen?

You'd have to sit down to do it.
View Quote

It is too heavy to lift.

Edited to say:
IM with contact info once again sent.

Also: Mcgredo the info I got on this was originally in a website called www.theresister.org and is run by a former SF CSM. I cannot find the website now, but I sure wish I could.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:44:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Your a real riot, arent you. So you are saying that US special operations forces which were guarding the Taliban gave [b]them[/b] weapons after they witnessed torture of them by the two CIA men.....ROTFLMAO....seek help really.
View Quote

Hey Tukka, you are in Finland and it is winter. Shouldn't you be getting drunk and shooting yourself in the head right about now?

Don't presume to lecture me on my patriotism, you ain't in the red white and blue club. You are way out of line.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 12:48:07 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I am a doctor, fool.
View Quote

You have a PhD in being a fool?  Wow, I didn't think they gave doctorates in that, but nowadays you never know.

I have done my time militarily and in law enforcement. You can't even pony up $60 for a membership you fucking parasite.
View Quote

Wow, what a counterargument..."You don't give money to ar15 so you can't have served in the military or been in law enforcement."  With logic like that, it's no wonder you got that doctorate in being a fool.

He didn't die for his country, he died for the federal government.
View Quote

No, he died for his country.  YOU may imagine a difference, but he didn't.

Edited to say:
IM with contact info once again sent.
View Quote

You can just post it here in the open. I only accept IMs from people with which I wish to converse on friendly terms.

Also: Mcgredo the info I got on this was originally in a website called www.theresister.org and is run by a former SF CSM. I cannot find the website now, but I sure wish I could.
View Quote

ROFL!  Oh, well, if the frigging RESISTER said it happened, then it MUST have happened!  LOL!
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:08:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Sigh. You are yet another pale waste with feet of clay. Sad.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:48:09 PM EDT
[#47]
well your right about the fact that their is not such thing as good and bad. their truly is only bad a worse.  

[b]however[/b] where you did get it wrong was the order. they are bad a we are worse, because although they are the ones who started this war we are the ones that will end it. I aswell as many of the members of this board can attest to the fact the the members of our fighting forces are the biggest baddest mother fuckers in the valley, and rightfully so. war is a visious, nasty, bloody, vile, and grotesque activity by nature and it takes a mean son of a bitch to live and especially thrive in this environment. the people that are deffending out country are not pussies and are to a neccesarry evil.

personally I hope to god that our military does have people with a special skill for "interogating" so that way when they do catch bin laden we will have a skilled specialist in the use of bolt cutters on the human scrodem to extract any useful information from.

I am not a affraid to admit that I hate the bastards that caused 9-11 and all terrorist acts perpetuated against the united states even dispite the fact that it is not a politically correct view point.

it is always easy to talk about how much we love our freedoms and how thankful we are for the sacrafices that our soldier have made for them, but we often forget just what a bloody and wreched task it is that we ask them to do and for which they have so nobaly volunteered.

god bless the fighting men who do violence on our behalfs so that we have the right to discuss this in an open forum.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 1:58:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted: I sent my contact inf9o at this shithead's request, he didn't even have the balls to call.
View Quote

If you want people to call, you have to hang up the phone.  I tried twice to call and got nothing but a busy signal.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 2:29:28 PM EDT
[#49]
We interrupt this engaging dialog to bring you a snide comment on the original article referenced in the first post.

I find the Boston Globe article to be lacking. As others have mentioned here, there are no coordinates provided for the operators in Iraq. Also, their full names, hometowns, birthdates, photographs, hobbies, turn-ons, turn-offs and most memorable moment in high school have been omitted. C'mon, Globe, get with it!

(For the second time today) We now return you to your regularly scheduled flame war, already in progress.

[b]GAME ON![/b]

(Edited to fix some stuff.)
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 3:55:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Sigh. You are yet another pale waste with feet of clay. Sad.
View Quote

Oh, YOU won't post your contact info but *I* am the one with feet of clay?  What are you afraid of?  YOU are the one that said how big and bad you were, how you weren't afraid of the consequences of speaking what passes for your mind.  So go ahead, post your contact info here if you are actually so big and bad...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top