Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2003 12:19:31 PM EDT
Which one is the best?  I vote for GTA III/Vice City, and yes I've played/own both.

Let us know which one you prefer, and if you've played both.  Hell, if you have played both tell us why you prefer one over the other.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 12:34:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Havent played Halo but my favorite part of Vice City is when you can screw a hooker, then kill her to get your money back.  Classic.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 12:41:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Splinter Cell!
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 1:07:47 PM EDT
[#3]
GTAIII/VC is fun, but it's just kinda mindless violence for the most part (which is fun, but gets old for me, but I have played it alot more than most games).  HALO is a better overall game, and it's multiplayer capabilities put it well over the top.  Playing with 4 or more people is killer fun, the options and gametypes are alot of fun, and are very well done in HALO IMO.  GTA has zilch in that department.  Maybe it's just that I'm mainly a FPS kinda guy, and HALO is definitely one of the sweetest FPS games of all time, but I prefer HALO over GTA3...
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 4:41:51 PM EDT
[#4]
GTA is fun and all but one can only go on shooting sprees so many times before it gets really old. halo on the other hand had multiplayer and that greatly increases the replayability.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 4:52:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
GTA is fun and all but one can only go on shooting sprees so many times before it gets really old. halo on the other hand had multiplayer and that greatly increases the replayability.
View Quote

Oh, you can go on plenty of shooting sprees in Halo. Die bugs!!!!

Have Halo, have played GTA2. Both have their fun. But Halo is better quality. Really depends on what you want.

The real answer? Get an Xbox AND a PS2.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top