Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2003 11:04:00 AM EDT
See my post in the hometown section:

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=24&t=515[/url]
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 11:09:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd love to go shooting with you man, but you aren't going to find many places to shoot around Richmond.  Maybe on Blackfox's land, but there really aren't any ranges nearby.  Most of the organized shoots take place near where I live in the Shenandoah Valley at a National Forest range called Hite Hollow.  There has been some discussion about organizing a shoot out there this month, but with the weather and personal constraints I don't know if many of us can make it out there.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 8:01:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Ah ha!
There used to be Black Creek Shooters Association east of the city, the Wildlife Management Areas nearby, and Cavalier (although you have to be a member there).

Not sure what is still in existance right now, since I've been out of town for 3 1/2 years.

AFARR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top