Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2003 8:11:46 PM EDT
To find no power at my home. Freezer full of wild boar shot. [:(] I stopped at work to review my finances. I have the post holiday bank account blues.

I'll post of the good times after I "cool down". NO snowmobiling, NO snow. Packers just got their asses kicked.

Oh yea, and someone stole the magnetic American flag off the back of my pickup while in WI.

Sorry, no happy thoughts right now.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:22:28 PM EDT
[#1]
good album anyways
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:24:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:29:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll recover. Just straitened shit out with TXU.

And I missed ETH New Years get together.

I drove 1,100 miles to find a stinky refrigerator full of warm beer.

OK, I'll quit bitching.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:58:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like a sad country song..

Did you know that if you play country music backwards, you get your dog back, your truck back, and your girl back from your best friend, and your best friend back??
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:08:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey you whiny little bitch! [:D] I'm probably going to the show again tomorrow. Let me know if you want to go.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:28:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:57:10 PM EDT
[#7]
You should have cooled down by heading further north and ice fished!  You could have told the fish your troubles.[:)]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 10:40:23 PM EDT
[#8]
DVD,
it did.

Bung,
I wanna ride me bike tomorrow. Maybe a day at RR. Let me know if you wanna go. I need to quarentine myself from gunshows for atleast a month.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 10:55:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Oh yea, and someone stole the magnetic American flag off the back of my pickup while in WI.

Sorry, no happy thoughts right now.
View Quote

Yeah some scumbag did the same thing to my Uncle's Ranger. Stole the magnetic flag right off of the tail gate. I'm just hoping it's only punk kids doing it and not adults.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 1:08:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Mine is an actual sticker.  Hope whoever tries to steal it has a lot of time!
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 1:13:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Just go down and Buy a Static X CD you will feel much better
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 1:29:57 AM EDT
[#12]
There's more than a few reasons why I left that place...

Mike
Formerly of the Peoples' Republik of Milwaukee
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top