Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2003 12:30:21 PM EDT
It is finally here! I have been waiting for my new shipment of rifle targets courtesy of the Brady Campaign for quite some time! I have over 30 new pieces of paper to threaten at the range! YEA! They even included half of the targets in SPANISH for all of my shootin pals down south! Get 'em while they're hot at the Brady Campaigns new online Match Target website!

Did you know: The safest thing is not to keep a gun in your home, but if you do, unload it and LOCK IT UP! After all, smiles are PRICELESS and so is your FAMILY!

That is why we at the Brady Campaign provide you these targets as a free courtesy. After all, they are sure to invoke a smile as you train to protect your family!

See you at the range!
Sincerely,
       BustinCaps
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 12:35:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Wait a minute.............

What?
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 12:39:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Im still waiting on mine. I guess I should order a couple more....at there expense no less. lol

Happy Shootin
R35
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 12:56:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 1:10:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 1:13:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
got a link?

if every member here was to order 5 or so sets we could put a dent in their budget!

mike
View Quote

I like your thinking!
View Quote

And the Brady Bunch knows we think this way, so they are pretty tight about who they give these packages to if I'm not mistaken.  When the whole D.C. sniper thing was going on a bunch of member called up the Brady Bozos and asked for information kits and got the "Are you the media?" answer.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 1:13:29 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll do my part and shoot up 5.  Where's the beef... I mean link?
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 1:22:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 2:23:33 PM EDT
[#8]
just say medical student, thats what i said.

Link kept dead for a reason...cut and paste.
www.bradycenter.org/stop2/what.asp

Link Posted: 1/4/2003 2:49:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Do they include return postage so you can send them back when you are done with them? [;D]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 2:49:20 PM EDT
[#10]
"Clarence's Adventure" is too much.

All it needs is a talking dog named Goliath.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 3:00:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top