Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/4/2003 7:39:38 AM EDT
So, after being ordered around by these guys for the past 10 days, I get home to the last laugh. [:D]

[url=http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?Date=20030103&Category=APN&ArtNo=301031129]Story Here[/url]

The atropine was inside a bag owned by a member of the military, who was asking whether he was allowed to take the drug on the plane. The worker was inspecting the bag and explaining that the drug couldn't be taken onboard when the accident happened.
View Quote

You can't help but visualize that scene.

No you may take zee pressure injector on zee aircraft!!! It could be filled with fire!!! ... Pfft! Ouch!

Hrm, I seem to be sweating profusely. This confirms my suspicions! It was loaded with fire. Bubba, arrest this man. I'm off to the potty to puke.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 7:44:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 4:35:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
LOL!  Got a fast ticker there, Mr. Airline employee?
View Quote

His coworkers will be having fun sneeking up on him and going "BOOO" just to see his air jordan imitation. (or maybe his fainting goat imitation)

:) the guy will probably have to go on disability for OTJ stress.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:20:14 PM EDT
[#3]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

SSSSsssstupid ass.

Link Posted: 1/4/2003 6:45:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I'd like to know what the guy was doing with an atropine injector in his carry on bag.  Sounds like misappropriation of government property to me.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 10:16:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'd like to know what the guy was doing with an atropine injector in his carry on bag.  Sounds like misappropriation of government property to me.
View Quote

Sh*t man, don't you know? A little atropine, a little epi, who needs coffee to wake up?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top