Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2003 7:36:54 PM EDT
Someone brought up the topic of hardcore music a week or two ago, so I started working on my own. I'm making a CD for weightlifting and a mP3 list to accompany me to Iraq if (and WHEN) that occurs.

I started off with not a song, but a sound file that is supposed to be the voice of God narrating the events of September 11th. It always jerks tears from my eyes and gets me [b]SUPER FUCKING PISSED OFF.[/b] If you want to download that file, click here - [url]www.mikeonline.com[/url] Access this site and click on "Audio". Then select "Silent Night 9-11 tribute."
[b]EVERYONE MUST DOWNLOAD THIS FILE!!!![/b] Hopefully that link lasts, because my bandwidth is limited.

So the playlist goes as:

1) September 11th
2) Hatebreed - A Call For Blood
3) Soulfly - Jump Da Fuck Up
4) Slayer - Angel of Death
5) Drowning Pool - Bodies
6) Sepultura - Sepulnation
7) Fear Factory - Linchpin
8) Pantera - Fuck the World
9) Sepultura - Blinded
10) Powerman 5000 - Bombshell
11) Drowning Pool - The Game
12) Sepultura - Arise

Thats about all I have so far. Please feel free to post more suggestions. I'm looking for more stuff along the lines of Pantera, Slayer and Sepultura.

Oh yeah, I have a Mushroomhead song on there too, but I can't remember the name of it.

[b]FUCK TERROR[/b] [pissed]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 8:20:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Where is that thread? I went back 27 pages and couldnt find it.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 8:25:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't remember the title exactly, but it had "Hardcore Music" in it. What the hell happened to the search feature on this site?
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 8:28:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Dope, Die Motherfucker, Die - is a good song for any terrorist hating CD, it is on mine [:D]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 8:32:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Dope, Die Motherfucker, Die - is a good song for any terrorist hating CD, it is on mine [:D]
View Quote

Well, don't hold out on me! Whats on the CD???
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 12:44:36 AM EDT
[#5]
here's some for you that I have on my combat mix:

Metallica:
The Four Horsemen
Seek & Destroy
Disposable Heros
Damage Inc.
For Whom The Bell Tolls (my favorite in '91 when I was over there)
Don't Tread On Me
Blitzkrieg

Megadeth:
Holy Wars...Punishment Due
Take No Prisoners
Peace Sells but who's Buying?

Slayer:
Die By The Sword
Fight Till Death
Metalstorm/Face The Slayer
The Final Command
Show no Mercy
Raining Blood
War Ensemble

Pantera:
Domination
Message in Blood
The Art of Shredding
Everything on the Vulgar Display of Power CD!!!!

Iron Maiden
The Trooper
Die With your Boots On
Where Eagles Dare
2 Minutes to Midnite

some odds and ends....
Warpigs...Black Sabbath

S.O.D.....
March of S.O.D.
Sargent D & the S.O.D
Speak Enlish or Die
F$%K The Middle East

Link Posted: 1/4/2003 12:48:33 AM EDT
[#6]
I like the pace of disturbed - the game, and also down with a sickness.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 12:50:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Someone brought up the topic of hardcore music a week or two ago, so I started working on my own. I'm making a CD for weightlifting and a mP3 list to accompany me to Iraq if (and WHEN) that occurs.

I started off with not a song, but a sound file that is supposed to be the voice of God narrating the events of September 11th. It always jerks tears from my eyes and gets me [b]SUPER FUCKING PISSED OFF.[/b] If you want to download that file, click here - [url]www.mikeonline.com/events/silentnight.ram[/url](you will need to right click on it and "save file as.")
[b]EVERYONE MUST DOWNLOAD THIS FILE!!!![/b]

So the playlist goes as:

1) September 11th
2) Hatebreed - A Call For Blood
3) Soulfly - Jump Da Fuck Up
4) Slayer - Angel of Death
5) Drowning Pool - Bodies
6) Sepultura - Sepulnation
7) Fear Factory - Linchpin
8) Pantera - Fuck the World
9) Sepultura - Blinded
10) Powerman 5000 - Bombshell
11) Drowning Pool - The Game
12) Sepultura - Arise

Thats about all I have so far. Please feel free to post more suggestions. I'm looking for more stuff along the lines of Pantera, Slayer and Sepultura.

Oh yeah, I have a Mushroomhead song on there too, but I can't remember the name of it.

[b]FUCK TERROR[/b] [pissed]
View Quote

That ain't no sound file...but if you do have one, I would like to hear it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 1:45:20 AM EDT
[#8]
get on Kazaa.  I have some of those files.

My username there is...  threefiftynone

Creative fugger, I am.

I'm going to bed now, so use my bandwidth as you please....

just don't try to come in my house unannounced.......
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 8:57:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Try now. I don't think I can keep it going all day, so maybe someone can download it quick and put it on kazaa or something...

Edited:

Come to think of it, can one of the mods make this available for download on this site? It would be nice to tack it so everyone could hear it. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 9:27:43 AM EDT
[#10]
Pantera - Immortally Insane (from Heavy Metal 2000)

Union Underground - South Texas Deathride

Kid Rock - American Badass
Link Posted: 1/4/2003 10:49:31 PM EDT
[#11]
I finally got it.  Listening to it right now.

Thank You.

Tim
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 12:05:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Try now. I don't think I can keep it going all day, so maybe someone can download it quick and put it on kazaa or something...

Edited:

Come to think of it, can one of the mods make this available for download on this site? It would be nice to tack it so everyone could hear it. Thanks.
View Quote

I missed it again! If someone got it, I would still like to hear it.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 12:10:24 AM EDT
[#13]
still a dead link!
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 12:21:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Sorry guys. Geocities only gives me so much downloading capacity per hour, day, or whatever. If someone else has downloaded it and has a way to make it available, please do so!

Those of you that have Kazaa, try searching "silentnight 9-11 tribute" or something along those lines.

You can listen to it from this site [url]www.mikeonline.com[/b]. Click on "Audio" and then the "Silent Night 9-11 Tribute". I'm not sure if you can download it from there though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top