Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2003 6:01:25 PM EDT
Just an obsevation but there is alot of Religion on the boards these days, I think It may be because in troubled times people want comfort and to gather up loose ends?

What do you think?
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 6:11:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I was brought up Christian.
Is that a [b]BOXER[/b]???? I love boxers even when all 3 of mine have gas. [puke]edited to say is that why you call yourself gaspain
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 6:48:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I like religious threads, I find them informative,interesting and many times robust.approve

Link Posted: 1/3/2003 6:56:25 PM EDT
[#3]
No more than usual.

Um, where's the Hun?
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 6:56:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I like religious threads, I find them informative,interesting and many times robust.approve
View Quote

Ditto the above.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:01:30 PM EDT
[#5]
It's no secret that I am a staunch agnostic. I was raised fundamentalist pentecostal holy-roller. I went to a Lutheran private school for a few years. My dad was a minister for a while. I've been around religious-types my whole life.

In my observations, people associate themselves with religion in proportion to their latent fear of the unknown.

Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:13:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Religion sucks. I don't put any faith in religion.

I am just a man who accepts what the Bible says about mankind needing a Savior. That Savior is Jesus Christ. I put my faith in Him.

As they say, "A sinna' saved by Grace..."
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:16:18 PM EDT
[#7]
i like watching the debates and the pissing contests that will soon develop.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:20:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:23:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Religion sucks. I don't put any faith in religion.

I am just a man who accepts what the Bible says about mankind needing a Savior. That Savior is Jesus Christ. I put my faith in Him.

As they say, "A sinna' saved by Grace..."
View Quote

That's a great way of looking at it. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:47:08 PM EDT
[#10]
What do you expect, this is ASSWEB right?  Er well it sure aint SOCNET or FA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top