Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2003 2:21:24 PM EDT
Lemme back up a second.

My wife, son and I were eating at Applebee's this afternoon, no big deal right? Well why we were sitting there waiting for our food to come out the light over our table suddenly goes out. Poof! We just looked at each other and half assed smiled. But I kept thinking to myself "Is that bad luck"? Our appetizers come out and we started to munch and talk, my son's food was out too so he (21 months) reaches out grabs our hands and wants to pray before he starts to eat. The waitress comes back and almost set the plates on the table while we're praying (Wouldn't have mattered either way) but backed off till we finnished. Whee our entre's were ready she said "Okay this is what I'm going to do...I'm going to bring your food out, print your check and give it to ____....cuz I need to go to Walmart" (By this time we're like WTF?)"For some personal things, but I shouldn't be more than 15 minutes...."

I couldn't help but half assed laugh at the absurdity of the situation. Erica looks at me and said "what"? "She's on the rag, but doesn't have one" Erica:"I know, but...wow!" Anyhow I wasn't disgusted or freaked out, but I was suddenly not as hungry as I thought I was (plus I was full from the appetizers) so we got to go boxes and went home. THE END! [puke]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 2:30:12 PM EDT
[#1]

Flag on the play.

Sharing violation, 15 yard penalty. 2nd down repeats.

Link Posted: 1/3/2003 2:31:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 2:34:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice sig line PD.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 2:52:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You'll never catch up to Hemingway at this rate [;D]
View Quote

Now [i]there's[/i] an interesting man! (was)

[B]Combat Jack[/B]

Thanks, I stole it from someone on Michaelmoore.com! It was a response to someone saying that guns had one (1) purpose..."to maim and to kill" It was quickly pointed out that maim & kill was more than one (1) reason. LOL

Evil_Ed,

I concur.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top