Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2003 5:38:18 AM EDT
I know all of you were wondering and wishing me well on my vasectomy and it did turn out good. No slippage of the knife, no cutting in the wrong place (where size does make a difference), I wanted the Doc to laser AR15 on my nuts but he said that'll be extra and not covered by insurance so I had to skip that. Right now I'm telling my wife I've got to have sex at least 15/20 times in the next few weeks to be sure this operation was sucessful...what's going to happen when she catches on that I'm just in it(pun intended) for me???  
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 5:42:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I know all of you were wondering and wishing me well on my vasectomy and it did turn out good. No slippage of the knife, no cutting in the wrong place (where size does make a difference), I wanted the Doc to laser AR15 on my nuts but he said that'll be extra and not covered by insurance so I had to skip that. Right now I'm telling my wife I've got to have sex at least 15/20 times in the next few weeks to be sure this operation was sucessful...what's going to happen when she catches on that I'm just in it(pun intended) for me???  
View Quote

LOL!  Probably that extra slippage of knife you didn't want!

My wife is trying to talk me into it.  I just can't bring myself to do it yet.  I dunno.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 5:45:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Well...I got news for you.  If you successfully convince the missus to do the horizontal mambo with you this soon...BEFORE your pipes are cleared of residual sperm...AND if you are NOT using any other really good birth control measures, guess what?  You're gonna be a Daddy [again?]!

Take care...you don't become sterile immediately.  It takes a few cleansing sessions and tests by the docs to insure you are really shooting blanks.

Send pics of the new baby...OK?

[;D]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 7:20:19 AM EDT
[#3]
If I need another minnie me I'll just go get cloned..[:E]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top