Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/3/2003 12:48:56 AM EDT
Well, 2002 went out with a bang.

Wreaked the car by clipping a deer. Broke arm and wrist (it sucks typing with one hand).

Lost my G/F who I've practically drooled over for a year before we hooked up.

Another woman is claiming I raped her (looking for a lawyer tomorrow)

A pen broke in a pair of $125 dollar pants, creating a large stain

And today I find out I lost my job. You know what for? I had to work on New Years day. I got dressed how in what I normally wear for work, etc. However, I usally wear a hat with the compnay logo on it. When my car rolled, the hat was in the car and the window was down. The hat flew out the window, almong other things. Anyways, I just put a regular hat on, not thinking too much of it, especially since I was nice enough to volenteer to work on New Years (with NORMAL pay, NOT time and a half or double time). Well, we had been specifcally told in the past that if you're going to wear a hat, it has to be one with the company logo. They reviewed the video tapes from the cameras today and saw I wasnt wearing a company hat.

I got fired. Yes, that's right. I got fired for not wearing a company hat. Now I get to take a nice trip to the unemployment office tomorrow. Woofuckinghoo.

2003 is gonna be GREAT!

Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:55:23 AM EDT
[#1]
You know, I like most of your posts and everything, but I hope to God I never meet you in real life.  Bad ju-ju has a tendency to rub off on those in close proximity.

You badly need to see the witch doctor.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:55:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you going to put a crew together?
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:56:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Guy - You really are cursed - Hunt down that voodoo master and get your doll (life) back.

But seriously, another tough break, sorry man. And I wish you better luck than I've had in the job market... 1/23 makes 1 yr unemployed.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 1:05:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Unbelievable... I mean it, simply unbelievable...
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 1:08:12 AM EDT
[#5]
That is just terrible...good luck with the new year.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 1:10:48 AM EDT
[#6]
I love you, and me and 10 other degenerates have been stalking you for some time.

Why do you think we moved to Oregon?
--------------

[seriously....  It sounds like a really screwed up year.  Have a GREAT 2003, and look on the bright side... the Mayans (or Aztecs) prophesize the end of the world at the Winter solstice in 2012.]  
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 1:58:43 AM EDT
[#7]
could be worse, you could be in Canada.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 2:34:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

And today I find out I lost my job. You know what for? I had to work on New Years day. I got dressed how in what I normally wear for work, etc. However, I usally wear a hat with the compnay logo on it. When my car rolled, the hat was in the car and the window was down. The hat flew out the window, almong other things. Anyways, I just put a regular hat on, not thinking too much of it, especially since I was nice enough to volenteer to work on New Years (with NORMAL pay, NOT time and a half or double time). Well, we had been specifcally told in the past that if you're going to wear a hat, it has to be one with the company logo. They reviewed the video tapes from the cameras today and saw I wasnt wearing a company hat.

I got fired. Yes, that's right. I got fired for not wearing a company hat. Now I get to take a nice trip to the unemployment office tomorrow. Woofuckinghoo.
View Quote

Now I am starting to think you are, exaggerating about your hard luck.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 3:10:32 AM EDT
[#9]
ComputerGuy is the only person I feel sorrier for more than Imbroglio.  [:|]

USPC40

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=469[/img]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 3:26:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Man I hope my new year is way better than yours.

GL
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 3:50:45 AM EDT
[#11]
You employer may has stated you were fired for not wearing a company hat but you wear fired for other reasons, no doubt.

Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:05:34 AM EDT
[#12]
ComputerGuy, don't worry about the new year, you're right, it's gonna be great!

Now, after reading this thread, and others that you have posted in the past, I've drawn a conclusion.
You need to write counntry music songs! With all the bad luck you've had, one is sure to be a hit!
Whaddaya think?
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:19:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Quit working at fast food places and stop picking up women in the local trailer park.

[:D]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:24:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Now, after reading this thread, and others that you have posted in the past, I've drawn a conclusion.
You need to write counntry music songs! With all the bad luck you've had, one is sure to be a hit!
Whaddaya think?
View Quote

ROTFLMAO!!!!
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:27:26 AM EDT
[#15]
[url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_point/2624569.stm[/url]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 4:44:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Could it be any worse??????
I wish you the best.
Eric the ammoman
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 5:44:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Dude that is awful!  I am really sorry.  You will be in my prayers today.

Speaking of country songs, you guys have all heard, I am sure, what happens when you spin a country record backwards right?  You get your wife back, your truck back, your house back, your dog back......[BD]
Sorry, bad joke.  Just trying to cheer you up CG!

Also, as someone of partially Irish descent I am kind of superstitious.  Bad things always happen in threes.  You posted five, which means you have one more coming (so be careful), then you are free and clear.......
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 6:10:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Whaddaya think?
View Quote

He's going to electrocute himself with the amps, he'll slice his thumbs off with the guitar strings and he'll fall of the stage and break his dick.
That's what I think.

Besides all that, I won't believe anything he says, not anymore. No real person can have that much bad luck and live. I think it's all bullshit now, and I'd toss in the words "attention whore" if this wasn't a personal insult, so I won't.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 6:18:45 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 6:37:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Whaddaya think?
View Quote

This to me sounds like an excellent idea.

How's this???_

I got fired from El Taco
For not wearing my hat
Lost my girl to a biker
She sez cuz I hater her cat.

My sister is claiming I raped her
And tied her up with a chain
Pen blew up in my pocket
Makin' one helluva a stain.

[Chorus]

Car got wrecked by a critter
Got my arm in a cast
O Lord you know that I trust ya
But how long can this bad luck last???

[Chorus]

[Chorus]

So I sit here on ole ARFCOM
Tellin' my tale of woe
Duckin' each time the phone rings
Wonderin' what's next to go.
Thinkin' I musta done somethin'
In a past life that was mighty wrong
Hopin' to sing it in Nashville
The typical country song.

One more verse, perhaps... for "The perfect Country/Western song"

4) I was drunk the day my Mom got out of prison
       And I went to pick her up in the rain
       But before I could get to the station in my pick-up truck,
       She got run over by a danged ol' train.

:D

Link Posted: 1/3/2003 2:19:55 PM EDT
[#21]
well (scratches head)....hes gonna need a look.

How bout

[img]http://pw1.netcom.com/~beevans/ertubb.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.countryreview.com/GarthBrooks/garthbrooks_ap.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.musicfromtheheart.com/Pictures/homepage1_05.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.io.com/~dork/pics/recpics2/countrychurch.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.io.com/~dork/pics/recpics2/foggyriver.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.westtexascountry.com/claynsml.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.interalia.com.au/pages/1_05_2hatsadlt_1/images/products/a1156.jpg[/img] [img]http://www.shiftdelete.com/images/nakedcowboy1.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 2:31:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
You employer may has stated you were fired for not wearing a company hat but you wear fired for other reasons, no doubt.

View Quote

They're probably afraid that a meteor will destroy the building or something. They're just trying to be proactive.

Edited to add: Hang in there CG, things HAVE to get better.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 2:46:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Computer Guy,

Don't you EVER come near me. EVER! You have the worst luck I've ever heard of. Don't ever come near me.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 5:10:33 PM EDT
[#24]
DUDE.....IF I HAD THAT MUCH BAD LUCK I WOULDN'T HAVE EVER TOLD ANYBODY ABOUT IT....

GOOD LUCK.....AND GOD BLESS.....

Link Posted: 1/3/2003 5:25:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 8:38:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 9:03:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Unfortunetly, all of this crap is true. I realize we were VERY lucky in not getting killed in the vechical accident.

I had a part-time retail job that I was fired from. The reason I was told was because I was not wearing a company hat.

If you'd like, I'll take pictures of the ink stain. I dropped them off at the cleaners today, if they cant get it out, I'll post some pictures.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 9:50:57 PM EDT
[#28]
CG, Build an altar in your house. Put a picture of your XGF, stained pants (and the leaky pen), a copy of your last check stub, a picture of your banged up ride, lots of candles, and a shot glass full of tequila on it. Carve one of those wican star thingies in your cast and sacrifice a chicken. Eat some peyote buttons and use the chicken blood to make stripes on your face like Chavez (from Young Guns). The spirit world will guide you.

Seriously man...I hope things get better for you.
Link Posted: 1/5/2003 8:47:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top