Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2003 8:08:47 PM EDT
I just wanted to take a minute to thank all posters here on AR15.com for making this such a pleasant place to post. I have posted on quite a few different forums, and most do not have the insight and maturity level of this board. For that I thank you!

[beer]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 8:09:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Where else are you going to find such a nice group of gun nuts?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 8:11:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Plus...its addicting.

View Quote

No lie there.... It's like cocaine... or so I've heard...
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 8:23:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I am addicted as well...and I don't know of another site full of gun nuts!
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 8:23:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 8:25:36 PM EDT
[#6]
What about peanut butter??[:D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Carrots and peanut butter are both very good!!! Together makes them even better!
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 8:26:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:19:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Feds and agent provocateurs can be very nice when they want you to do something for them.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:23:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You just gave yourself away.
View Quote

Wait until he starts extolling the superiority of the 10mm Auto..........

[;)]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:29:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

[;)]
View Quote

The .40 S&W is much better, you have over penetration problems with 10mm unless you want to shoot through a wall. My round of choice is a .308.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:31:59 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

[;)]
View Quote

The .40 S&W is much better, you have over penetration problems with 10mm unless you want to shoot through a wall. My round of choice is a .308.
View Quote

You DEFINETELY aren't who 82nd was joking about then.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:33:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Really don't know what he meant by that. Want to enlighten me?
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:34:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Yes, thanks to all the ARFCOM'ers too. Makes life a little easier to be stuck in an Anti-Gun state but have all you guys to talk to about our [s]obsession[/s] hobby.  [:D]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:36:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yes, thanks to all the ARFCOM'ers too. Makes life a little easier to be stuck in an Anti-Gun state but have all you guys to talk to about our [s]obsession[/s] hobby.  [:D]
View Quote

Do you think Erlich will help our cause in your state? (not trying to hijack the thread)
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:37:12 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just wish I had the cash to pay for my...um...hobby. Right now I have 3...no 4...no 7....well, I have a few choice rifles I would like to pick up! [:D]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:40:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Aint no thang.
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:45:20 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Do you think Erlich will help our cause in your state? (not trying to hijack the thread)
View Quote

I don't think he will do much at first except for the handgun ban that went in effect on the 1st. That I do think he will suspend to make sure its really necessary. Other than that I don't see him doing a lot for us gun owners in the first two years of his term. I believe he will try to win the hearts of a lot of the fence sitters in this state and before the next election he might give a little helping hand to the gun owners of MD.

Again, this is just my opinion. I don't really care about this state anymore. I don't have any family here and I don't really like the trash that makes up most of MD. I am looking at moving to Colorado or WY as long as I can get hired as a police officer. But applying and getting tested and interview for a LEO position is hard from this far away.

(Sorry for Hi-Jacking this thread Venom)
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:49:57 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Really don't know what he meant by that. Want to enlighten me?
View Quote

McUzi.

Former member, been banned at least a half dozen times.  
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:53:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
McUzi.

Former member, been banned at least a half dozen times.  
View Quote

Nope, the date doesn't lie, I am new here. I do enjoy it quite a bit though. Much more intelligent conversation as oposed to other forums.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top