Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2003 6:35:42 PM EDT
We used to years ago... (We lived on a farm miles from nowhere)

I haven't done so in twenty some years, but I hear shots every year... is it you?[?]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:41:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought I heard about six or seven shots fired in succession yesterday night but no police sirens afterwards.  It didn't really sound like fireworks either.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:23:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I and my 14-year-old brother fired off about 80 rounds (not together, one at a time).  We live near lots of woods, so I think it was OK that we shot into the air.

JUST KIDDING!!!

We set up some floodlights to make sure we could see what we were shooting at (and in case some jerk walked back there), and then fired into the hill in our backyard.  We heard other gunshots all over, some up the street, some miles away.  It sounded like a warzone.  I guarentee 90% of the bangs were not fireworks or mortars.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:13:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I fired down a couple shots of Jeagermeister at midnight, does that count??? [;D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top