Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2001 1:42:09 PM EDT
Last weekend on a call in radio show a caller stated that Feinstine would make alot of money if some sort of bullet was outlawed. I think he said lead bullet. He was not allowed to elaborate, the call was cut short so I don't know for sure if I heard right. Does anyone have information about this?
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 3:11:43 PM EDT
[#1]
feinstein's hubby richard blum is into the land acquisition business. IIRC there was a big controversy as to a conflict of interest when she introduced S7 which would shut down offroad vehicle access to desert areas but allow mining rights to corporations, which was coincidently one of blum's interests. I am not sure if there were tungsten (the metal that the military will be using in bullets) deposits on that land.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 3:30:20 PM EDT
[#2]
What a bitch. It figures. She probably will benefit financially. I would love for there to be some kind of conflict of interest charges. Maybe something criminal. We can only hope.

I hope she burns in hell.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#3]
S21 or S11 whichever involved a big land swap for DiFi.  She and her hubby ended up trading for a huge, low grade gold deposit around the Chocolate Mountains somewhere.

She is so crooked she'll have to be screwed into the ground instead of buried.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 4:45:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Boxer, Feinstein and Tauscher.

Evil incarnate.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I hate this stupid B$tch. I wish she would hurry and die, because I really want to piss on her grave.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 6:24:09 PM EDT
[#6]
This bitch is among those that scream that the Republicans are for big business and not the little guy, for the rich and against the poor, and claim to be environmentalist and the Republicans are not.  HOW ABSOLUTELY FREAKING HYPOCRITICAL!!!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top