Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2003 3:53:23 PM EDT
Is there a way to Search AR15.com? I don't know if I'm overlooking it. I seem to remember being able to search sometime ago.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 3:58:03 PM EDT
[#1]
The search feature is gone unless you are a paying member, along with a few other features like my active topics, and spell check.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 3:59:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 4:12:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Sigh, I guess I need to dig-up a copy of the MO I mailed last summer.  I wonder how many other members sent in money for a membership  and haven't followed-up on it.  I didn't care before, but now without the search, I suddenly do.z
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 4:17:17 PM EDT
[#4]
As a non paying member: "Searching saves bandwidth.  Because with a search I won't have to spend hours online paging through each page." [;)]

As a paying member.  "The search feature and my active topics alone are worth a 20 dollar bronze membership fee"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top