Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2003 7:05:42 AM EDT
[url]http://www.whotv.com/Global/story.asp?S=1067898[/url]

Fairfax, Virginia-AP -- The Washington D-C area's first baby of 2003 has two mothers.

The girl was born yesterday at Inova-Fair Oaks hospital in Fairfax, Virginia.

Parents Helen Rubin and Joanna Bare say they want to be just like any other family. Rubin carried the baby and Bare plans to become an adoptive mom. They say the publicity is fun, but a little overwhelming. They say they're hoping to show people that a family is a family, no matter how it's made up.

They recently moved from Virginia to Maryland because Virginia state law forbids gay adoptions.

[b]*sigh*[/b]

Aviator
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:07:09 AM EDT
[#1]
[b][i][size=6]Sigh[/size=6][/i][/b]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:10:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Just saw them on the local news.
Sick. Tha's the only way to describe it.
And the moms' are typical dykes.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:16:29 AM EDT
[#3]
thats gay
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:38:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Parents Helen Rubin and Joanna Bare say they want to be just like any other family.
View Quote
Yeah and I wanna win last weeks $300 million powerball lottery.

Poor kid - another terminally confused liberal in the making.

Link Posted: 1/2/2003 8:23:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Hmmm.  Think this happened "by accident"?  Nope, they planned to get the first birth of the year by timing their fertility pills and turkey baster treatments last Spring.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:20:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hmmm.  Think this happened "by accident"?  Nope, they planned to get the first birth of the year by timing their fertility pills and turkey baster treatments last Spring.

GunLvr
View Quote

Planning on having a baby around the first of the year is one thing, but planning to have the [i]first[/i] baby of the year is right next to impossible. Maybee they should play the lottery?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:24:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Planning on having a baby around the first of the year is one thing, but planning to have the [i]first[/i] baby of the year is right next to impossible. Maybee they should play the lottery?
View Quote

GOD NO!  Aren't there enough rich liberals with agendas already out there?  
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:30:29 AM EDT
[#8]
The baby has ONE mother. Only the biological one counts cause there is no way someone can have more than one TRUE mother. That other lesbian can claim to be a mother but thats BS. She didn't have the kid.

CRC
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:53:12 AM EDT
[#9]
"But Mommm...Dad said I could!"
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:59:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

GOD NO!  Aren't there enough rich liberals with agendas already out there?  
View Quote

Sorry, brain fart! Maybee they should give [I]me[/I] the lottery numbers?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:59:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Parents Helen Rubin and Joanna Bare say they want to be just like any other family.
View Quote
Yeah and I wanna win last weeks $300 million powerball lottery.

Poor kid - another terminally confused liberal in the making.

View Quote

I wanna win the Big Game.....

Scott

Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:00:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Fairfax, Virginia-AP -- The Washington D-C area's first baby of 2003 has two mothers.

Parents Helen Rubin and Joanna Bare say they want to be just like any other family. Rubin carried the baby and Bare plans to become an adoptive mom. They say the publicity is fun, but a little overwhelming. They say they're hoping to show people that a family is a family, no matter how it's made up.

They recently moved from Virginia to Maryland because Virginia state law forbids gay adoptions.

[b]*sigh*[/b]

Aviator
View Quote

So?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:24:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Two Moms are better than none.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:46:55 AM EDT
[#14]
The proud father!
[img]http://store4.yimg.com/I/ultimatechefstore_1719_5796420[/img]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#15]
I'd hit it!

Hey why don't you put a DC in that title?!

Go easy on the [i]sigh[/i]s I have a trademark on them...
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:51:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

[b]*sigh*[/b]

Aviator
View Quote

Momma said there'd be days like this....
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:56:52 AM EDT
[#17]
Are they at least lip-stick lesbians?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 12:21:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

[b]*sigh*[/b]

View Quote

[img]http://thewolfweb.com/photos/InsaneMan/fullsize/3426.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 1/3/2003 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So?
View Quote

So? Man, I'm not even gonna get into this one with you.

Aviator
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top