Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2003 7:03:41 AM EDT
Normally, I don't get involved in the downloading of software off the newsgroups. However, GM has pissed-me off to no end regarding the infamous ABS solenoid defect, here yah go.

Go to alt.binaries.cd.images.highspeed and look for the GM Techline CDs. BurrBeast has been posting the complete set since yesterday. These are the CDs that go to the service deparments of GM dealers. On these are all of the TSB, manuals, and other such documents for GM cars up to and including 2002.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I typed "alt.binaries.yadda yadda" into my browser and get nothing.  I am obviously ignorant.  How do I get there?  I would like to download this stuff for my 92 K1500.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:05:55 AM EDT
[#2]
You need a news reader program and a news server.  You can also type news://yourISPs.newsserver.url/alt.binaries.blah.blah.blah into Internet Explorer to use microsoft's news reader(CRAP) if you like.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:50:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Will do....thank you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top