Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2003 6:49:33 AM EDT
he almost sounds like a conservative, hes on fox right now..
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:55:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Bullshit.  He's a trial lawyer and, as such, thinks like a trial lawyer.  He thinks everything out there is a potential source of revenue, and the only discriminator is how easy they are to sue.  He's the guy who brought us the tobacco lawsuit.  Care to guess how he'll stand on suits against gun manufacturers, dealers and owners (or fast food and alcohol)?
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:32:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Trail lawyer made big bucks via law suits against businesses...
There are no conservative demoncraps...
hell there are damn few conservative republicans left imo
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:35:23 AM EDT
[#3]
I am fairly sure Edwards has collected a group of trial lawyers with the stated goal of going after US gun manufacturers and driving them out of business.

Beware trial lawyers bearing gifts.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:41:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

BULSHIT ALERT!
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:44:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Bullshit.  He's a trial lawyer and, as such, thinks like a trial lawyer.  He thinks everything out there is a potential source of revenue, and the only discriminator is how easy they are to sue.  He's the guy who brought us the tobacco lawsuit.  Care to guess how he'll stand on suits against gun manufacturers, dealers and owners (or fast food and alcohol)?
View Quote

Very True!

He's just like Slick Willie, he'll sing whatever tune he thinks is the popular one of the day.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:45:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

BULLSHIT ALERT!

Edwards is a Clinton Clone.  Vote for him and you get the rest of the flaming liberal Democratic strap hangers in the package too.  Vote for him and you put all of your freedoms and rights at risk.

Think federal jurists.

Think war on terror.

Think more bennies for his trial lawyer buds.

Think Democratic Justice Dept.

Think higher taxes.

Think power back in the hands of the liberals

Think all about that and much more, then imagine how life would be with another lying Democratic lawyer in the White House.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:49:40 AM EDT
[#7]
He's a buzzard that eats rotting carcasses and lives in the black ooze with the other worms.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:51:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did you happen to notice the number of forks in his tongue?  The ridges above his eyes?  The slots for nostrils?  Evil! [shock]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:52:14 AM EDT
[#9]

John Edwards supported Brady Campaign's gun laws [b][red]77%[/red][/b] of the time.

[url=http://www.bradycampaign.org/legislation/federal/votes/test4.asp?individual=senate&senator=66]Brady Campaign[/url]

Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:03:31 AM EDT
[#10]
My finacee lives in NC.  She just sent me an email about this guy.  She thinks he's the devil-incarnate.  Definiately a "my position is the one that gets me votes" kind of guy, and very anti-gun.

Her dad says he's more Clinton than Clinton.  hehe  :-)
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:04:10 AM EDT
[#11]
He has that homo sounding voice. Wife or not I bet he is queer.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:07:25 AM EDT
[#12]
He is the worst of the worst.  Slick lying trial lawyer who struck it rich stealing other people's money.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 9:09:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Should that brady link be hot??
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:13:54 AM EDT
[#14]
He's anti-gun.

Coalition to stop gun violence rates him 100%.
American Bar Association committee on gun violence rates him 100%.
Gun Owners of America rates him 18%.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:25:17 AM EDT
[#15]
Edwards thinks banning .50 caliber rifles is not extreme. I've got the response letter to prove it. He is anti-gun but may sound more pro gun to get Southern rural votes.

CRC
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 10:27:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Let me try to clue you in to this snake in the grass Edwards. As a NC resident, I've been watching him closely the last couple of years.  He is nothing but a good-lookin', smooth-talking, phony who bought his Senate seat in order in order to further his presidential ambitions.  He doesn't give a damn about North Carolina or anyone but himself (like all politicians) but he has a line of bullshit and a charming look about him that really makes people think he is genuine.  I personally think he got elected because women vote for the best looking candidate.

If that is not enough, he is also a hypocrite--he went on and on about how there is a growing crisis with doctors being unable to cover their malpractice insurance costs.  WTF?  He was trial lawyer and undoubtedly contributed to this crisis himself!  Edwards is a guy who got rich by prying money out of the hands of deep pockets.  He never produced anything worthwhile or useful in his entire life, he is a parasite.  Edwards is not a populist nor is he good for America, he's just another fake with a line of bullshit ten miles long.  I'm sure he'll go far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top