Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2003 6:38:38 AM EDT
Has the sight been down this morning? I lost it for an hour or so, was able to surf elsewhere. Anyone else??
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:44:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:48:35 AM EDT
[#2]
No problems here, on since 04:50 EST.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:50:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks ED. That's real strange, I was able to do world net daily, did a few searchs, read different news sites, but was unable to open pages here!!
Can any one explain what could be going on at MY end to cause this?
Running IE 5.5 with zone alarm, and promoxitron,(an ad filter program).
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:56:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I've been on for ½hr or so, but this place has been running reeeaaaal slow the past few days for me.

I'm running IE 5.5 with ZoneAlarm. I suspect heavy traffic and my 'puter acts a bit screwy at times on it's own. I think I need to reformat the HD. Just too lazy and don't know what I'm doing.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:15:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Lib, you are not part of the "in" crowd!!!
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 7:28:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lib, you are not part of the "in" crowd!!!
View Quote

Hell, I knew that!1 [:D]

Since my last post, I shut down proximatron, and it started happening again. I'm on a modem connection, so I disconnected, and reconnected. Got back online, and couldn't get anything, so shut down and did a restart, got back online and came here, hadta log back in due to traffic. Site is slow now, and has been for several days for me.

I wish all you people would go back to work, and stop surfin' my favorite site!!  [:D]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:19:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Yes, the site was down for me earlier today.  It's also been slow the last few days.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 12:57:31 PM EDT
[#9]
same here

site would not connect and when it did it would not allow me to post or read any threads.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top