Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2003 6:05:00 AM EDT
Figures. It started around 0001, Jan 1st, 2003. First, the headache, sore throat, groggy thing.

I wake up this morning, and (Sparing you the gory details...), I didn't know I had that much water inside of me, and I didn't hink it was supposed to come out of THAT exit hole! Now, my stomach is beginning to feel queasy!

Now, I had to burn another personal/sick day! (OK, so I just got 10 more this morning, but that is beside the point!)

NOT a good start into 2003. Hopefully, I'll be immune for the rest of the flu season...
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:17:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I would say highly unlikley that it is the flu.  lot of the vomit/turbo ass downloading going around.  It does not stay very long from what i have been hearing.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:21:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I wake up this morning, and (Sparing you the gory details...), I didn't know I had that much water inside of me, and I didn't hink it was supposed to come out of THAT exit hole! Now, my stomach is beginning to feel queasy!
View Quote

aka the "Ass Faucet".

Sorry dude, hope you feel better.
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 6:34:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
aka the "Ass Faucet".
View Quote

LMFAO!  that's awesome.....

Yeah, not the flu, but almost as much un-fun.  When you start blasting out of both ends at the same time while you're on the toilet, you'll be at the worst.  Don't take Immodium or the like or you'll make it worse.....trust me...

--ZERO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top