Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2003 5:08:11 PM EDT
OWWWWWWWWWWW! It has been raining the last few days around here, and I just went cruising out to my car to get something. Well, it turns out everything is covered in black ice. I didn't notice this until AFTER I fell flat on my ass.  I know it isn't half as eventful as crapping all over a restaurant, but I decided to share my agony with everyone here anyways. Happy New Year.

Scott
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 5:12:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Not the kind of surprise you wanted?  

I hate it when I do that.  Hopefully you didn't damage anything that won't heal in short order!
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 5:13:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I ain't kissin' it to make it feel better! That's fer damn sure, walk it off!
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 5:34:46 PM EDT
[#3]
When I was a little kid, my grandma slipped on oil from a broken jar of popcorn in the aisle at Krogers. She broke her tailbone in 3 places. This was back in the early 70s before the liability lawsuit rage and Kroger ran Cincinnati - therefore she couldn't get a single attorney to take her case to sue them.

It took her about 3 years to fully recover.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 5:37:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
When I was a little kid, my grandma slipped on oil from a broken jar of popcorn in the aisle at Krogers. She broke her tailbone in 3 places. This was back in the early 70s before the liability lawsuit rage and Kroger ran Cincinnati - therefore she couldn't get a single attorney to take her case to sue them.

It took her about 3 years to fully recover.
View Quote

My cousin fell on some ice when she was 15, busted her ass pretty good. Bruised tail bone (took forever to stop hurting) and screwed up her back...still bothers her on occasion. Hope everything's okay BustinCaps!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top