Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/1/2003 4:54:48 AM EDT

You may have heard in the news that a couple of Post Offices in TX have been  forced to take down small posters that say "IN GOD WE TRUST".  The law they say they are violating is something silly about electioneering posters. (is God running for office?)

Anyway, I heard proposed on a radio station show, that we all write "IN GOD WE TRUST" on the back of all our mail. After all, that is our national motto, and on all the money we use to buy those stamps.  I think it is a wonderful idea.  We must take back our nation from all the people that think that anything that offends them should be removed.

If you like this idea, please pass it on, and DO IT.

God Bless America

Link Posted: 1/1/2003 6:19:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 6:27:04 AM EDT
[#2]
It must be going on near Austin. Most Texans don't think of Austin the same way as the rest of the state. Yeah 6th Street is pretty fun, but I would never live there.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top