Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2002 9:59:38 PM EDT
What of it? I don't like people much anyway...I'm also listening to Art Bell's last show and drinking a Pepsi, and at midnight I plan to go out in my front yard to listen to the gunfire...
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 10:10:20 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm at sea now, and you should see all the women that flock to the boat when we pull into port! Dozens of 'em! A whole ringtailed passle!

Bikinis and high heels.

I also lie a lot.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 10:10:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm at sea now, and you should see all the women that flock to the boat when we pull into port! Dozens of 'em! A whole ringtailed passle!

Bikinis and high heels.

I also lie a lot.

My advice to you: Beat it![:D]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 10:12:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats okay Storm, this is technically what us married guys DO call a social life. Got off of work and made it home with 8 seconds to spare to greet the wife with New Years kiss [:)]

Been reading some of 'Freds' articles on [url]www.fredsm14stocks.com[/url] as well to pass the time.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 12:37:37 AM EDT
[#4]
No social life here.  Almost six years of working seven days a week most weeks and the fact that most of my friends have either passed away or don't/can't get out any more has really ended mine.  I think it's been over four years since I've done something, like eat dinner or watch a football game, at someone else's house that I'm not related to.z
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 12:52:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 1:00:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I spent the entire night working on problems that didnt exist.  For crying out load people!  I go to work to relax!!!  Somebody obviously didnt get that memo!
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 1:08:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Hang in there guys, we could be Afganistan where life would be tough (for either side!).  As for not getting out much, just do it if you want to!  Personally I enjoy a good hour of 'quality time' with a favored rifle at the range at least as much as sitting around making small talk with people who  probably despise firearms.

Best party I ever went to was a good shooting buddy (single) set up a party and said, "bring one assault type weapon, it's is a show-and-tell".

I took an AK-47 with underfolding stock, there was a couple nice AR15's, a Styer AUG, a couple nice pistols, and even a pair of nickle plated single-action Colt's is matching leather rig.  Everything was set up on a ping-pong table in his big livingroom.  It was great!

Link Posted: 1/1/2003 1:10:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Don't have the Band of Brothers DVD's yet, so Blackhawk Down and the Matrix will have to do!

Cheeseburger, cheeseburger, no Coke, Pepsi!
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 7:22:59 AM EDT
[#9]
In my experiences a "social Life" tends to center significantly around drinking and whores........hold on a minute....that was "married life"...my bad...!

I've personally spent the last 5 months tied up with the US Army so anything off post qualifies as a social life for me no matter what I am doing.

I spent my New Years Eve making a date with the cutie at the car dealership, watching Tennessee get their ass beat and staring at my brother and his wife and my little neice.

Exciting bunch huh?
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 7:43:03 AM EDT
[#10]
What?!!?

You mean life isn't like all those beer commercials?
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 1:41:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
all you need is the band of brothers dvd collection, ghost recon, 12 pack of coke, and pr0n. youll be set for the night [:D]
View Quote

Damn, that's a good setup.

Acutally the wife and I watched all 10 hours of Band of Brothers yesterday.  Great show.  Now I just need a computer that I can run Ghost Recon on and I'll be set.

I actually miss the days I spent new years eve alone.  I could have gone out but preferred to spend it alone.  So nice and peaceful.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top