Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2002 9:04:35 PM EDT
What is this Sh\t all about,not anything close to singing.    Just talking rymes to music!

Enought of this anti-singing type crap!

If you have no voice and know it then become a rapper and a talking poet!

Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 9:10:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 9:22:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Word to your momz!
View Quote

Why do kids add z's to the ends of words?  You hear mothers with new babies doing that with words like cute-zie.  Why are the older kids doing it also?z
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 9:28:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 9:31:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Well I for one happen to a be a Conservative Republican Catholic who thinks that Eminem is incredibly talented.  If you can get past the extraneous language to listen to his messages they show an intelligent and articulate man.

Word to your momz!
View Quote

Yes we agree on this that he has a message to tell(although his own mother says its all a lie) and he is all about the money to be made by his dysfunctional fans whom have really lived the crap he puts out!

Much like Bob Dylan he is such a shit stole every line he ever wrote or sang(style included)  from Rambling Jack Elliott!

Bob Dylan never lived and lost life by being on the run like Jack did,and M%M never really lived the songs he clamed he has!   Even dishonored his mother!

Still he is close to singing!

Bob  [:D]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 9:48:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 9:50:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 10:03:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Actually Eminem's grandmother has said his mother is a liar and everything he has said is pretty much on the money.
View Quote

Well  yes maybe the mother of his mother is right!  Maybe she is not senile,maybe she hates her own daughter!

That's not the point maybe you can say it's the equivalence of jazz verses real centered timed music,  I say he is not singing,and it's not a song (not even by Jimi Hendrix Hey Joe )  Maybe the father of rap  standards!

Bob [:D]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 10:30:54 PM EDT
[#8]
[crapmusic]rap[/crapmusic]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 10:44:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone and anything that puts guns in a bad light deserves to be drawn and quartered.

We have lost many of our rights due to a gangster lifestyle being "legitimized" by rap music.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 10:59:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I would say that Rap may have some artistic value, in the same way that a collage is art. It's not a Monet or Rembrandt or even Rockwell, maybe more like a velvet color-by-numbers. It's great for pre-teens and angst filled 20-somethings, but everybody else realizes it sucks.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 11:21:11 PM EDT
[#11]
"Just give me that good'ol Rock n Roll, the kind of music that moves my soul.  I'm talking about the days of old, just give me that Rock n Roll"

Rock n Roll:  Firing my old M16 on full auto!  

Rambosky
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 7:55:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top