Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2002 5:30:44 PM EDT
[rant]If you ever get a multi-flavor tin of popcorn, for the love of GOD keep the damn flavors separate! Thank you.[/rant]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:33:53 PM EDT
[#1]
I actually like mixing the carmel corn and cheese popcorn together.  MMmmmmm that sounds good.  Lots of things sound really good right now.  I just ordered a pizza and they told me it was going to be 1.5+ hours!
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:37:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Pet Peeve #6,043,949,232
Weak-ass silverware to eat with...you know, the really cheap, crap metal kind. I really hate an eating utencil that I can't stab stuff with if needed.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:39:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Why? they taste better mixed.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:49:11 PM EDT
[#4]
My wife had some cheap 1/2plastic with 1/2 metal insert "silverware" that was MIC. I had a shitfit one night and tossed em! She pulled them outta tha trash and it started! Anyway we had brand new silverware the next night!

xbigfootx,

I just hate looking in the can and seeing several pieces of buttered popcorn mixed with the caramel corn. Don't know why, I'm usually a laid back guy, but I'm type "A" on this one. I don't mix my food on my plate either, but I don't care if it gets mixed. e.g. Thanksgiving & Christmas....one huge pile-O-food!
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 6:04:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I used to hate having the popcorn mixed too, but than one day someone at work pulled the cardboard insert out.  I was very hungry that day, and I didn't care that it was mixed.  Much to my surprise it tasted pretty good.  I usually keep the food seperate on my plate too.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 6:06:27 PM EDT
[#6]
People who call magazines clips,

People who pull right out into the left lane when they enter a highway doing less than 80 mph,

Women who say, "If you love me you would..." yeah, well what do you think I would do if I hated you?

Restaurants that have spots on the silverware and dishes,

People who don't listen, when I tell them not to drink out of the beer bottles that I have ripped off the top label. People only do this once, then learn [:D]. Skoal- cancer in a can
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 6:11:00 PM EDT
[#7]

People who don't use turn signals.

People who "flare" left before turning right.

People who don't understand the concept of moving the same speed as traffic while merging onto the highway.

That's just a short list.  [;)]

BTW - Cincinnati drivers are the absolute worst "drivers" I have ever seen in my entire life.  This area is rife with traveling idiots.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 6:13:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
People who don't listen, when I tell them not to drink out of the beer bottles that I have ripped off the top label. People only do this once, then learn [:D]. Skoal- cancer in a can
View Quote

This one time when I was in Korea, and we were playing Spades.. I had a beer to my left and a spit bottl to my right... That motherfuggin medic just watched until it hit my lips. Atleast it was mine so I didn't [puke].

Another time a girl I *knew* asked to have a drink of my soda, she got pissed when I said no...but she found out REAL quick that I wasn't being a dick (that time).
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
BTW - Cincinnati drivers are the absolute worst "drivers" I have ever seen in my entire life.  This area is rife with traveling idiots.
View Quote

Come on down to Norfolk where every driving style in America DOESN'T mix! Arrrrrrgh, dumb bastards. SUV's can't do 70+ mph in the snow safely. A cell phone does not make you a better driver. "Lane ends merge right" means get out of the damn left lane before you hit the jersey wall. It goes on and on and on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top