Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2002 4:56:24 PM EDT
What's worse for your body?

Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:12:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Screwing a 17 yr old girl, outside, in a blizzard, while being drunk and stoned up to yer gills.

I've heard.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:22:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Soda.  Beer actually helps to prevent colon cancer AND impotence AND high blood pressure.

Numerous studies have shown that beer is better than wine as far as healthful effects - when consumed in moderation.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:51:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
- when consumed in moderation.
View Quote

Damnit!!  You just had to throw that one little condition in there, didn't ya?

[:D]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:55:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
- when consumed in moderation.
View Quote

Damnit!!  You just had to throw that one little condition in there, didn't ya?

[:D]
View Quote

If I didn't, there would be more drunk motherfuckers on this board than there are normally.  [;)]

But, let's simply throw caution to the wind - if one or two beers a day is good for you, a case must be better!  [devil]

[beer]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:56:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I happen to like soda. Well, only a couple of kinds. Barque's Diet Root Beer and Caffiene free Diet Coke.

The few times that I did drink beer I learned I preferred Michelobe.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I propose an experiment.

I will drink 6 sodas every morning, and 6 beers every night. I will then document how I feel after the consumption of each of these.

I'll report back to you in a week with my findings.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 6:01:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I happen to like soda. Well, only a couple of kinds. Barque's Diet Root Beer and Caffiene free Diet Coke.

View Quote

I'm so sorry.  Were this a support group for people who have no sense of taste, I'd offer a hug.  [;D]

Though, I will give Michelob Brewing some credit - their Amber Bock and their Black & Tan are decent beers for typical American fare.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 6:06:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm so sorry.  Were this a support group for people who have no sense of taste, I'd offer a hug.  [;D]

Though, I will give Michelob Brewing some credit - their Amber Bock and their Black & Tan are decent beers for typical American fare.
View Quote

Ya...Ya. And I suppose you like [b]German[/b] beer?
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#9]
What is soda? Is it like pop?
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 7:29:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

To be honest, I like German lagers and English ales.  It's very rare that I buy a true American brew unless it is a microbrew.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 7:31:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, kinda like a coke.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 7:32:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Soda of course.  32 to 40 grams of sugar per can.  Your body doesn't need it.

Now beer, that's brewed from grains.  That's good for you.  Can't put salami or cheese on it, but you can drink it as you wolf down salami or cheese.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:34:00 PM EDT
[#13]
SODA  absolutly mountain-dew and EZZRA go together just great!

Bob   [:D]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 10:56:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, kinda like a coke.
View Quote

Oh, do you mean a Minnesota Coke? The kind where you order a Coke and you get a Coke?

-or- The Southern coke, where you order a coke and the waitress says, "What kind?" and then gives you about 10 choices?
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 12:05:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's quite easy to understand: if it's not from Germany or Czechia, it doesn't fulfill the definition of beer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top