Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2002 11:09:04 AM EDT
Because they have biological and chemical weapons.  With those weapons they pose a threat to their neighbors and through al qeada and other muslim groups pose a threat to the United States and other western countries.

How do we know they have these weapons?  Because Donald Rumsfeld gave them to Iraq in 1983 during the Iran-Iraq war.

President Bush has been saying,"we will provide proof."  He just did through the declassification of this information.

So, we can do it now.  Or we can wait until smallpox has been introduced to the US.

I say lets open a big can of whoopass on them and any other country that threatens us.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 11:19:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Honestly, Iraq needs to have its ass kicked.  I am not talking 1991 ass kicking, I am talking 1945 Hiroshima style.  I don't know if Iraq has WMD but Saddam is really asking for a beating.  
Forgive my lack of awareness, but can someone provide a link to the proof of WMD in Iraq, I would love to see it.  No sarcasm, I just haven't found it yet and I am getting lazy [;)]

On that note, N. Korea REALLY needs an ass-kicking of Roman proportions.  Something that will be remembered for thousands of years.  N. Korea is taking a page out of the USSR playbook -- take the world to the brink then blame the US ala missiles of October.  We should pound them to the back to the stone-age.  After we are done with that, pound them even further.  When we are done with N. Korea, S. Korea should be an island nation.

Didn't mean to hijack.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 11:41:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Thats not a hijack.  N Korea falls into the "any other country" category.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 11:51:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I was going to add California, Maryland and a few other states to the list (Thanks to their gun laws) but I noticed you just mention countries.  
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 11:55:39 AM EDT
[#4]
simplify the question.
why go to war?

the answer is always.
kill bad guys.
get stuff and or make money.

who are the bad guys?
what stuff?  how are we going to make money?
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 1:06:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 1:30:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So, we can do it now.  Or we can wait until smallpox has been introduced to the US.

I say lets open a big can of whoopass on them and any other country that threatens us.
View Quote

smallpox is being introduced now.. this vaccine is experimental and sooner or later a bad batch will cause an outbreak.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 1:34:29 PM EDT
[#7]
We need the practice.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 1:39:27 PM EDT
[#8]
DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN!!!!

(and for the pure pleasure of removing saddam from the face of the earth)
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 1:44:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

smallpox is being introduced now.. this
vaccine is experimental and sooner or later a bad batch will cause an outbreak.
View Quote

Oye Vey...
Another member in the Tin Foil Brigade.

FOOL, the vaccine is NOT EXPERIMENTAL.  Its the same(LITERALLY) as we used in the early 70's...which may be the problem.  To old to be effective ya NoodNik!
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 2:10:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Why go to war with Iraq?
View Quote

When is the last time you wondered if we were winning the "war on terror", by capturing or destroying Bin Laden and his boys??

Answer: The press never talks about it, so we don't wonder about it. We're too busy thinking about Iraq, and the WMD's there is NO evidence they have.
The shit about Rumsfield is old news, nothing "classified" about it......
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 2:19:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Because they have biological and chemical weapons.  With those weapons they pose a threat to their neighbors and through al qeada and other muslim groups pose a threat to the United States and other western countries.

How do we know they have these weapons?  Because Donald Rumsfeld gave them to Iraq in 1983 during the Iran-Iraq war.

President Bush has been saying,"we will provide proof."  He just did through the declassification of this information.

[red]I say lets open a big can of whoopass on them and any other country that threatens us.[/red]
View Quote

And I say, lets start with Saudi Arabia who provided funding and material support to the 9/11 perps......
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 2:31:13 PM EDT
[#13]
 Well, guess wussya's agiprop corps gets their bonuses-nobody can post one legitimate rational 'reason' to mess with some 3rd world sandnXXXXr-BUT willing, and positively jingoistic, about sending someone's kids to 'kick his ass'. How come the chickenhawks always outnumber the the real fighters?
 Sold a mess of 'sound and fury' signifying nothing. Hype over substance wins the amerikans every time.
 liberty86 at least understands the political purpose. 308wood is cool-gotta get those sagging portfolios up:-)!
 Still can't believe that wussya is an even bigger clueless puppet than I suspected.

[edited to remove foul language - Paul]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 4:10:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Because all of our ordnance is 2002 model and must go.... IT's ALL GOTTA GO!!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 4:27:03 PM EDT
[#15]
[b]"Why go to war with Iraq?"[/b]

For the same reason you wipe your ass,if you don't take care of it the shit will just get worse.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 4:28:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
 Well, guess wussya's agiprop corps gets their bonuses-nobody can post one legitimate rational 'reason' to mess with some 3rd world sandnXXXXr-BUT willing, and positively jingoistic, about sending someone's kids to 'kick his ass'. How come the chickenhawks always outnumber the the real fighters?
 Sold a mess of 'sound and fury' signifying nothing. Hype over substance wins the amerikans every time.
 liberty86 at least understands the political purpose. 308wood is cool-gotta get those sagging portfolios up:-)!
 Still can't believe that wussya is an even bigger clueless puppet than I suspected.

View Quote

Huh?

Bradd
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:40:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 6:18:36 PM EDT
[#18]
FOR FUN !!!

The FUCK NEEDS AN ASS WHOOPING !!!

[usa]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top