Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2002 10:16:59 AM EDT
A buddy of mine sent me this link to some voicemail calls. This poor guy received all of these after breaking up with his girlfriend. Check the time and date of the calls. Some of the calls the guy didn't even get to hear before the next one got there!!

This is hilarious!!

DK [(:|)]

[url]www.psychoexgirlfriend.com/voicemails.html[/url]

Link Posted: 12/31/2002 10:22:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Holy shit! She's a nutcase beyond any doubt, and that judgement is based on just the sheer volume. I'm on dial-up, so it would take me all day to listen to all those.

When an ex does shit like that, you know you were right!
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 10:24:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 10:30:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Holy Crap, I am so glad that I am married.  That way when my wife yells at me, she can do it face to face.

It says this chick is in Dallas...LT?
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 10:31:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
She's a nutcase beyond any doubt....
View Quote

I actually felt sorry for her until I listened to about 6 of the messages!! It kept getting worse and worse. Then I began to change my opinion because I couldn't believe all the crap that she was saying........

Link Posted: 12/31/2002 10:38:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Holy Crap, I am so glad that I am married......
View Quote

I am still married, but separated and working on a divorce. I had several calls wanting to get back together. But, she immediately started in on bitchin' at me again about everything. I just told her that confirmed I made the right decision about not taking her back!! Man oh man it does suck........

Link Posted: 12/31/2002 10:40:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I listened to a bunch of them - that's just sad.  If that guy had any doubts about dumping her, I'm sure the psycho ranting took care of that.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 11:22:59 AM EDT
[#7]
What a frickin psycho!!!

Egads!!!!

[shock]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 2:40:22 PM EDT
[#8]
HOLY SHIT!!!!! HES DATING MY OLD GIRLFRIEND AND MY EX-WIFE,,,,,

Actually she is mental, it is a combination of hormones, thyroid and manic-depression thats has been mixed with doeses of "Oprah" and a lesiban therapist that hates men.

I listened to a few of them, they have several lesbo-Oprah classics in the phrase-ology, all that, "I tried and tried to give you what you want" crap, the "I am the victum, I gave so much to you", the "go ahead and see someone else and be happy see if I care", " you just keep hurting me".  That is all bullcrap from listening to some 3rd class shrink tell you that it s all somebodies elses fault you are a psycho-bitch.  Run buddy,,,,run like hell.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top