Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2002 8:38:41 AM EDT
Yesterday I downloaded www.webshots.com to take advantage of a CH47 website's cool screensaver/slide show pics of CH47s. I was thinking some of you might be interested in checking out webshots.com.

www.webshots.com has thousands of free pics to choose from in many categories.

You save the pics you like from chicks in bikinis to military pics then download them as a free screensaver/slideshow.

This pic is one from their military collection.

[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid44/p6b5f4935ae9e03b1d4c0f7b4b4297676/fcdbaea8.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 8:40:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes but webshots does not allow you to link to their site!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 9:03:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks stormbringer,delinked. The photos are really nice or I would say the hell with them.

I don't like their only 5 picks a day rule either, but I look at it as a business strategy to get people to upgrade, no harm done.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 9:05:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Wait.

There were pics of chics in skimpy clothing and you don't post that instead?
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 9:13:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Valkyrie, It would take to much time to post them all. I have them you can too, just go there and dream bud. [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top