Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2002 6:45:52 AM EDT
I was watching [i]Sant Claus is Coming to Town[/i] with my 30-month-old last night, and almost had my eyes pop out of my head and roll across the floor.

In a scene where the kids are playing with the toys Kris Kringle brought them, there is a kid with a toy GUN! Yes, friends, and not just any gun, but an EEEEEEVIL ASSAULT WEAPON!

A short time later.....OH, WILL THE HORRORS NEVER CEASE?......ANOTHER kid shows up carrying a toy RIFLE (one of those Pilgrim muzzleloaders)!

Wow, how pathetically PC we've become since 1970. At least the company that puts out the videos did't do a Speilberg-E.T. maneuver!

Go back, and enjoy!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top