User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2002 5:06:03 AM EDT
[url]http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/814644/posts[/url]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:12:20 AM EDT
[#1]
[^]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:12:51 AM EDT
[#2]
One turd dead, another caught, and probably scared shitless.  Good guys +1, badguys, -1.

Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:49:56 AM EDT
[#3]
I often drive by a 7-11 where two men were sitting in their car when a couple of inner city types shot them without warning for their car.  I drive by a Jack in the Box several times a week in an up scale neighborhood where a sixteen year old girl was shot and dumped so one of these creatures could steal her car and drive back to his ghetto.  They should hang the accomplice with barbed wire after roasting him until he is crispy.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 5:58:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Too bad the law doesn't allow you to hunt the fleeing bastard down too!  The only way this nonsense is going to be reduced is by good citizens killing the vermin that perpetrate these crimes.  The more the better!!
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 6:07:37 AM EDT
[#5]
The word is Homicide.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 6:19:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 6:21:13 AM EDT
[#7]
any way you spell it...this one has a happy ending.

hopefully, the cops will pony up and buy the guy a new side window glass and have his interior cleaned. after all, he saved them a lot of work.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 6:28:14 AM EDT
[#8]
Good thing it happened in the Volunteer State.  Imagine if it had been Kalifornistan or New York?

I'm pretty confident that the outcome would be the same here in The Commonwealth too.

That man deserves a medal for ridding our society of a scumbag perp.

[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top