Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2002 11:08:14 PM EDT
Do we have any here? Counter-Strike (cs) and Day of Defeat (dod) are both played by thousands of people, but Tour of Duty (tod) is kinda obscure. Does anyone play any of these? Would anyone be interested in forming kind of an informal ARFCOM clan that would just screw around and play together? Let me know what you think, there have to be some of you out there other than Elad and I!
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 11:10:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, I'm not allowed to play video games that are rated M mature. [:(]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 11:14:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Sorry, I'm not allowed to play video games that are rated M mature. [:(]
View Quote

That is [b]such[/b] a shame! Really though, some people have to play! If not, you guys can get started if you have a halfway decent 'puter...hell mine's two years old and it runs it fine.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 11:16:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I cant stop playing America's Army.  I love that game.

I havnt really played any of the others.  I will have to see if I can get a copy.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 11:30:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I cant stop playing America's Army.  I love that game.

I havnt really played any of the others.  I will have to see if I can get a copy.
View Quote

My comp won't handle America's Army [:(], and EladEflow doesn't have the BW for it. BTW, you can download (legally) CS, DOD, and TOD off of the 'net, but you need Half-Life to run them (they run off of the engine, they are "mods" of Half-Life...there are about half a gazillion HL mods out there).
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 11:41:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Counter Strike & Day Of Defeat here. Currently competing in OGL with my clan (i know its nooby) but were are doing pretty good.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top