Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2002 10:40:51 PM EDT
Should Canadians register their firearms, or should they practice civil disobedience and not register.....?

Or should they all just give up and join the States like everyone knows is going to happen anyways? [;D]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 10:50:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Fight the system!

This is something that all gun owning Americans should be watching very closely.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 11:57:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Personally, I think I would be tempted to register one or two "mutt" guns, just to be able to continue shooting without constantly looking over my shoulder.

There's no way in hell I would register all of 'em.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 12:02:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Have to fight it.

If you get a few people to fight, you can make a real difference.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 12:03:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Is it true Alberta might consider leaving Canada over this and other issues???
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 7:41:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, there is certainly alot of talk in that general direction, and I certainly would not ched a tear if it happened, except maybe in joy.

There is a resistance/separatist movement that is gaining more and more strength among the people, but many refuse to separate if it means becoming American [:(]  They just do not realize you guys have it better....

Oh well, see what happens right? I know what I am hoping for, and possibly helping along in a non violent way....

[:D]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 7:48:11 PM EDT
[#6]
TacP,

No offense but what the hell else would they do? Become their own country? Man I hope you guys get your government back.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 8:13:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
TacP,

No offense but what the hell else would they do? Become their own country? Man I hope you guys get your government back.
View Quote

I hope to hell we/they do not get the government back, all it ever did was slit the throat of Western Canadians... I would far rather Western Canada joined the US, and we actually got a LEGAL constitution, what with the Canadian one never ever having been legally accepted by ALL governments of Canada.......

I swear this country has syrup on the brain.....
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 8:29:14 AM EDT
[#8]
hell, if you guys actually seperated, i might well move, depending of course on what kind of 2nd amend. typr constitution you adopted.,.

ime all for it..
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 8:34:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Have to fight it.

If you get [red]a few people[/red] to fight, you can make a real difference.
View Quote

IIRC, tehre are supposed to be over one million Canucks who are set to publicly display they will not register.....

Scott

Link Posted: 1/1/2003 8:35:45 AM EDT
[#10]
I would actually like for Canada to join the US and I think most Americans would agree. Sure we give yall a bunch of shit, but it's just cause we like ya.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 8:36:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Well, there is certainly alot of talk in that general direction, and I certainly would not ched a tear if it happened, except maybe in joy.

There is a resistance/separatist movement that is gaining more and more strength among the people,[red] but many refuse to separate if it means becoming American [:(][/red]  They just do not realize you guys have it better....

Oh well, see what happens right? I know what I am hoping for, and possibly helping along in a non violent way....

[:D]
View Quote

Remind them our dollar is worth $1.58 Canadian.....

Scott

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top