Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2002 4:59:52 PM EDT
Ok, lets say I was down at the YMCA playing ball. I go to change and shower. While Im at my locker putting on my clothes, someone decides to rob the women next door in their locker room. Now in order to stop the man who has killed all the women and held him self up next door, I go to my locker and retrieve my Super Redhawk in .44mag. Now knowing the thickness of the concrete wall, I (keep it going)
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 5:04:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Now knowing the thickness of the concrete wall, I ...
View Quote

...put that sissy Ruger back and grab my trusty old RPG-7, blast a hole into the wall, whereupon a conversation along the lines of "Well, I might or might not have another charge for this launcher, who knows. But ask yourself, punk, do you feel lucky? Do you?" ensues.
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 3:12:51 AM EDT
[#2]
But you suddenly remember that the women had anti-gun bumper stickers on their cars, and anti-gun t-shirts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top