Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2001 8:40:02 AM EDT
DAMNIT!!

I WANT ONE!!
If anyone has knowledge of one of these in existance and for sale, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

Ive been looking for one for a year now. All I can find are Norinco, Romaks and the Tiger SVD Carbine. Please help me!!!!
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 8:46:11 AM EDT
[#1]
There is one at a gun show near me .Email me and Ill look when it comes up.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 9:17:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I think that there are 100-150 in existance in the US.  100 KBI imports + however many bringbacks.

Good Luck!  
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 11:54:08 AM EDT
[#3]
welcome to the club, last one i saw was like $3500. if u really want one probably be cheaper to go and sneak one into the country. rumor has it that some of the chinese imports had a hammer and sickel on the bottom of the reciever scratched off, meaning probably russian. global trades found a bunch for sale in bulgaria, but no more ruskie SVD's allowed into the country(anytime now W, hint hint wink wink) if ya find a couple let me know id love to have one.
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 1:08:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Anyone have a photo of this specimen to share?
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 2:09:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Armalite, Ill email you. I just gotta find one. I really appreciate you guys looking around. You can find a great pic at snipercountry.com
Link Posted: 4/17/2001 2:12:02 PM EDT
[#6]
a few years ago i found one at a gunshow that was free of import marking. i think they wanted $2500 for it with accessories. needles to say i "finger-vucked" the hell out of it. nice rifle.

non-russian lib out...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top