Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2002 6:24:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 6:24:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 6:28:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I know people aren't going to like me for saying this, but these 3 are pretty stupid for being there in the first place.

May God save thier souls for assisting the heathens.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 6:35:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 6:42:52 AM EDT
[#4]
The thing I never understood about missionaries and the other feel good people is if they really want to go to a war torn, poverty stricken, disease invested, drug cauldron, sh*t-hole place where people are dropping dead like flies to risk their life and limb to help people,,,

why not go to our own poor urban inner cities?

Got no pity for these people. They choose to go to where they may die. I feel sorrow, but not pity.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 6:46:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I know people aren't going to like me for saying this, but these 3 are pretty stupid for being there in the first place.

View Quote

Knowing the risks of the area but doing it anyways shouldn't be considered stupid, rather it should be considered brave.

I'm sure you wouldn't call the servicemen who also place themselves in harm's way "stupid", now would you?

Instead I would suggest that if you could make a recommendation to someone wishing to go to a hostile region to assist people as "inadvisable".

View Quote

Ironically they were killed for being seen as the heathens...
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 6:50:53 AM EDT
[#6]
This could not have been done by a Muslimn, they're the religion of peace!  

But seriously, I commend anyone who does missionary work in the Middle East or Pakistan.  It does do a huge amount of good and they do win converts there.  Many people are unhappy with the empty worthless life of following Muhammed.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 11:48:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The thing I never understood about missionaries and the other feel good people is if they really want to go to a war torn, poverty stricken, disease invested, drug cauldron, sh*t-hole place where people are dropping dead like flies to risk their life and limb to help people,,,

why not go to our own poor urban inner cities?

Got no pity for these people. They choose to go to where they may die. I feel sorrow, but not pity.
View Quote

A good point, but they don't since there are no converts to be had there. Most Americans are already Christians of one stripe or another.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 11:58:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What kind of sick pieces of sh@t do things like this? I mean seriously, medical workers in a hospital??
View Quote

A peace loving Muslim who did it "In the name of God"...[rolleyes]

WTH kind of statement are they trying to make?
View Quote

The same statement these subhuman animals have been making for decades: The eradication of Non-Muslims and the proliferation of Islam as the only religion on Earth....At any cost!!
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 11:59:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 12:06:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Wow, I am shocked by such violence from a peaceful religion... [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 12:12:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Very tragic, yet unsurprising.

Who gets to track the shooter down and give him what he deserves?
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 12:19:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Seriously folks, the Muslims are at war with the entire Non-Muslim world.  If you think otherwise you are out to lunch.  Look at the VAST majority of the worlds conflicts, Muslim vs. Jews,  Muslims vs. Christians, Muslims vs. Hindus etc etc....There is a theme here, and it does not take a genius to see it.  

Can anyone name a me a country that has been "converted to Muslim" that allows any other religion to practice, in peace??  Essentially it their way or the highway.....and the highway is the receiving end of an AK-47.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 12:43:53 PM EDT
[#13]
this episode aside, if history is any lesson, whacking the missionaries is not the worst idea for the locals. usually the missionaries are followed by land grabbers so it's best to discourage 'em from the get go.

specific to this episode, it's obvious that "wild" areas of yemen should be converted into a munitions testing range.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 1:35:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#15]
And may the last words of Islam be taught in HELL!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 2:42:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Markism #11:  No good deed goes unpunished

This is a battle between good and evil.  No matter what what anyone says, We(the United States of America) are good.  God Bless America.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top