Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2002 5:25:50 AM EDT
its been a while, but I had a "Big Mac Attack" t-shirt(with a picture of a large MAC-10) I wore back long ago when in school, but nobody seemed to get it...

I suppose if you did that nowdays, you get kicked out of school.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 5:29:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I've worn a Tommy Gun T-shirt (spoof on Tommy Hilfigger) a couple of times. No real reaction.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 5:35:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I graduated in 94, but I used to wear Camp Perry shirts/sweat shirts, I also wore shirts for the clubs and leagues I belonged to.  The only one they ever frownd on was my "Co-Ed Naked Shooting---- The Sport with a Bang" shirt
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 6:02:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 7:12:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 7:17:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I've worn assorted ARFCOM shirts to school but I go to a private college where there are no BS "zero tolerance" policies in place.  Most people don't even say anything.  The only ones who do are the other pro-gun students [:D]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 7:21:37 AM EDT
[#6]
No real gun shirts just Army shirts. Dad's enlisted in the Army, and I have all kinds of old company T-shirts and stuff. One week I had "Army Advertisement Week" where I wore nothing but Army shirts. I also love wearing my Vietnam War Memorial T-shirt but most people just think it's a couple of soldiers, they don't even know that it's the memorial. I'd love to find a wallpaper with a picture of it like the one on my T-shirt. Anyone know of any good sites?

One of my friends wears this shirt from a local gun shop. "Novak's .45 Shop" it's great it has a nice big picture of a 1911 on it. No real reaction at school but I always get a kick out of it when he wears it.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 7:35:29 AM EDT
[#7]
My eleven year old son regularly wears t-shirts like the GE Minigun "We Bring Good Things To Life", Sniper Challenge and Navy SEAL to public school in our small Texas town and noone blinks an eye.  The cap one of the guys from SEAL Team V gave him is his proudest possession however.

He just this year grew big enough to wear BDU's so he also has a set of Desert's.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 8:46:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I´ve worn my HK shirt with a G36 and a Glock shirt to where i study, no evil looks what so ever. Where i live there´s still a somewhat healthy attitude towards firearms.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 9:48:01 AM EDT
[#9]
I wear my FDCC "Guns Save Lives" shirt to class at my liberal ass college.  Never got any comments, but I'm assuming it freaks out the bleeding hearts behind me when taking exams.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top