Link Posted: 12/30/2002 12:42:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 12:57:38 AM EDT
[#3]
You might try one or more of the following:

- Lower your standards with regards to womenz

- Try taking off the ST:NG jump suit and wearing something more traditional

- Visit reality more often

- Hook up with one of those chicks dressed like a Klingon at a Star Trek convention

- Ask Imbroglio

USPC40

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=476[/img]
[url=www.nra.org][b][red]NRA[/red][/url] [url=www.nra.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.gunowners.org][b][red]GOA[/red] [/url] [url=www.gunowners.org][blue]Life Member[/blue][/url]
[url=www.saf.org][red]SAF[/red][/url] [url=www.saf.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/url]
[url=sas-aim.org][red]SAS[/red][/url] [url=sas-aim.org][blue]Supporter[/blue][/b][/url]

[img]photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=469[/img]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 1:36:54 AM EDT
[#4]
You wouldn't be such a loser if you'd talk to women.  

As long as you don't talk to them about star trek.  
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 1:39:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 1:47:51 AM EDT
[#6]
"Would you like to see my comlink?" doesn't count as a pickup line.

Here's some advice. The next time you talk to an attractive girl who is "I'd hit it" material, pretend that SHE is the latest movie and just interchange any reference to the movie with 'you' and 'my little life support mechanism for female genetaila".

As follows:

[i]Seeing Nemesis was the greatest experience of my life.[/i]

becomes

[i]Spending the evening in your company would only be eclipsed in greatness by my being given the chance to gently caress your genetalia with my Romulan Love Wand.[/i]

The reason I know this would work is because there is one truth to women... if you can make her laugh, you can make her take her clothes off. Any reference to a Romulan Love Wand is instant laughter material.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 1:51:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Mean!
View Quote

This is the common Mating call of the North American Virginalia Loserama, more commonly know as the "Trekkie".  Often mistaken for, but not related to the Virginalia Wussyium, commonly known as the Star Wars Loser.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top