Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2002 8:31:12 PM EDT
Check out this website I found. Looks like a pro-gun website by LEO's. This San Jose, CA cop got himself in trouble making this video which he thought only state legislators would see.

Here is the website -->>[url]http://www.2ampd.net/2ampdtest/oldarticles.htm[/url]

here is the video page -->[url]http://www.2ampd.net/Articles/Pyle/truth.htm[/url]

have fun
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:02:33 PM EDT
[#1]
That was a great video...  I've got to show some people it.........
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:06:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Man, I'm still checking out that site. This is positive proof that the Police Chief associations stance on the RKBA do not represent the rank and file LEO's.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:15:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Great video.  I will pass it along.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:19:07 PM EDT
[#4]
save it to a disk or hard drive..this deserves to be seen..think about the folks who are hard-headed - maybe seeing/hearing what a LEO has to say would make an impact.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 6:51:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 7:08:59 AM EDT
[#6]
It must have been [i]de rigueur[/i] back in the 80's to wear a fancy trap/skeet vest while shooting your black rifle collection?
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 10:05:52 AM EDT
[#7]
btt
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 10:18:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Good info. Most cops in my area that I've talked to are pro evil guns; many of them own them. Riverside County is still pretty conservative.

BTY what's up FireControlman? Did you buy that house yet? Interest rates are still pretty low!
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 10:32:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Good info. Most cops in my area that I've talked to are pro evil guns; many of them own them. Riverside County is still pretty conservative.

BTY what's up FireControlman? Did you buy that house yet? Interest rates are still pretty low!
View Quote

aaaahh...I was just thinking about buying a home after reading another thread..unfortunately I'm stuck like a truck. Since that last desert outing my kids are in private school now costing me a bundle and my wife's college education is putting a deep hole in my wallet..I'll have to be patient.
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 10:35:08 AM EDT
[#10]
That was an excellent video. Why haven't we seen it before? How can the elected idiots still pass laws against "assault weapons" after watching that video?

I applaud that officer for making that video and his efforts to stop some of the rediculous gun laws. I also hope that he gets out of California before it falls into the ocean. [:D]
Link Posted: 12/30/2002 10:40:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Exactly! How was this not circulated before? That website is active as far as I can tell.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top