Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2014 1:02:15 PM EDT
"North Korea has called South Korean female president Park Geun-Hye a 'prostitute' and Obama her 'pimp' following Obama's two day visit to South Korea.

Both the U.S. and South Korea have threatened North Korea with harsher rules and economic sanctions on the already impoverished country.

North Korea says it ready for nuclear war and satellite imagery has shown activity at their nuclear sight."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614360/North-Korea-calls-Souths-president-prostitute-Barack-Obama-pimp-declares-ready-scale-nuclear-war.html

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:03:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Set up shop to knock their nukes down on their own country and agitate the little bitch till he launches.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:04:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Obama is usually in the bitch role. NORKs have it backwards.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:05:17 PM EDT
[#3]
That imagery amuses me.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:12:03 PM EDT
[#4]
nuclear sight
View Quote

The editor sure is doing a fine job.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:21:42 PM EDT
[#5]
YOU STAY CLASSY

BEST KOREA
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:25:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Actually we prefer the term Long. Legged Mack Daddy
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:25:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Good.

I have an ample supply of birds and with the Warmer weather I don't have to wait for my snow to melt.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:29:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Surely I'm not the first to say FBHO.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:29:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Ah, Good ole North Korea.

The most fitting thing to happen to that place is to be leveled into a parking lot for a factory direct Wal-mart.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:46:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Actually we prefer the term Long. Legged Mack Daddy
View Quote

Well said.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 2:35:53 PM EDT
[#11]
nuttn wrong with bukkake
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 2:40:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
"North Korea has called South Korean female president Park Geun-Hye a 'prostitute' and Obama her 'pimp' following Obama's two day visit to South Korea.

Both the U.S. and South Korea have threatened North Korea with harsher rules and economic sanctions on the already impoverished country.

North Korea says it ready for nuclear war and satellite imagery has shown activity at their nuclear sight."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614360/North-Korea-calls-Souths-president-prostitute-Barack-Obama-pimp-declares-ready-scale-nuclear-war.html

View Quote

That's fine, act up too much and we'll both make you our bitch.  <<shrugs>>
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top