Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2002 3:52:57 PM EDT
[url]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=30224[/url]

I do like the last line.. he's interested in creating a virtual sex machine.. take about safe sex.. except when it shorts out and shocks the sausage!

I think ill stick to the old fashioned way.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 4:01:44 PM EDT
[#1]
The more I hear about this UFO/cloning cult, the more I like it.  They have ritual orgies, and that sort of explains the clone angle. He was talking about how it was possible to raise clones to adult form in just a few hours, instead of having cloned babies grow up normally.  Can you imagine cranking out a bunch of Anna Kournikova clones bred for sex, on demand? The guy is an evil genius.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 4:46:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 4:54:40 PM EDT
[#3]
OMG i feel so bad. We were smoking some wicked weed in france and my buddy says "hey lets pretend we're aliens!" i say OK and we get this guy really fvcked up on lsd and convince him we were aliens...... i never knew it would come to this.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:32:22 PM EDT
[#4]
sadly, this is very bad from a research standpoint. thier are many moral issues, but i believe cloning technology turned to stem cells could be the greatest medical breakthrough ever, but since these crazy assholes cloned someone cause aliens told them to at a rendezvous on a french volcano is going to be the "bad apple" that spoils it for research and practical medical cloning use. if(or when?) this turns out to be a hoax, the whole mess is still going to further stigmatize cloning of human cells.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:38:13 PM EDT
[#5]
wow, that reads like a bad acid trip
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:44:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeh but the fact of the matter is, if there claims are true [b]they cloned the first human being.[/b].

i can't wait till I meet some raelian females to breed with.  
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 9:59:58 PM EDT
[#7]
neeto!
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 10:05:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Cult my butt!!  They dont even sacrifice goats! [:)]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top