Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/27/2014 6:26:31 AM EDT
The left will run Elizabeth a Warren in 2016 instead of Hillary Clinton.

Mark my words.

As bad as Hillary would be as POTUS, Warren would be 2x worse for America.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:29:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Indian Princess of the Fug-ah-wee tribe?

(Got off the boat and said, "Where the fug are we?")
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:31:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Nope, she's just the useful idiot the dems will use to allow hitlery to move to full on communism for her running platform.
by the time the general comes around she and the msm will advocate confiscation as social justice .

Hitlery will win ~ 40 states

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:35:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Is Warren a grandma?  Gotta get the Nana votes.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:35:41 AM EDT
[#4]
There's going to be a primary season, and you'll see warren, Joe biden and the beast all "competing" against one another, but in the end the democrat with the most name recognition will win.

-Gator
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:36:07 AM EDT
[#5]
I think Warren might be her running mate but I don't think she will get the nod from the 'tards.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:39:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:41:41 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm not sold on Hillary running in '16. I think she might have some health problems.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:43:41 AM EDT
[#8]
Faux cohontas?
Fuck her.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:46:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not sold on Hillary running in '16. I think she might have some health problems.
View Quote

Warren is the back up. If Hillary does not run, she can slide into her spot and the build up and the narrative of the first woman president will be valid. Warren allows the left to start pre-campagining for Hillary and still have a back up plan if she doesn't run.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:47:21 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like that stroke she had about the same time as the Benghazi terrorist attack?
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:47:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:48:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Warren is the back up. If Hillary does not run, she can slide into her spot and the build up and the narrative of the first woman president will be valid. Warren allows the left to start pre-campagining for Hillary and still have a back up plan if she doesn't run.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would say that Warren doesn't have enough experience to be a viable candidate, but Obama ruled that out in 2008.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:48:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Cherokee Barbie says she won't run.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:49:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Fauxcahontas need much wampum.

She-With-Face-That-Stun-Buffalo have all wampum.

Plouffe Sees Hillary Clinton Crowding Out Other Democrats
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:50:45 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The left will run Elizabeth a Warren in 2016 instead of Hillary Clinton.

Mark my words.

As bad as Hillary would be as POTUS, Warren would be 2x worse for America.
View Quote

She wouldn't make it out of the primary.

Mark my words.

Im not saying Hillary is shoe in.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:52:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Nope.

"Warren has stated on three occasions that she is not running, and she has signed a letter from the female Democrats in the Senate that urged Hillary Clinton to run."

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/04/21/elizabeth-warren-flatly-states-that-she-is-not-running-for-president-in-2016.html
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:52:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Nope, they will run Hillary and the useful idiots will fall over themselves to vote in the first  female president...  It will be an uphill fight after 8 years of obama though...
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 6:56:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Republicans should beat Dems to the "first woman" punch and run Susana Martinez to lock up the Latino vote.  Hell, put Condi on the ticket as well.  Democrats will have no clue how to attack a non-white male Republican.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:00:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Republicans should beat Dems to the "first woman" punch and run Susana Martinez to lock up the Latino vote. Hell, put Condi on the ticket as well.  Democrats will have no clue how to attack a non-white male Republican.
View Quote

Lol, no. The GOP could have Jennifer Lopez running on the ticket and they'd still not get the Latino vote.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:16:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

lulz!
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:31:05 AM EDT
[#21]
I believe it will be Warren, she'll come out of nowhere at the last second so she'll appear to be squeaky clean.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

I would say that Warren doesn't have enough experience to be a viable candidate, but Obama ruled that out in 2008.
View Quote

Experience only hurts, then there is evidence of how you voted on issues, so you can't just make vague statements that everyone can support, like Barry did in 08. "I think everyone should have access to good, affordable health care." - That's a statement I can agree with, only I would decrease regulation and institute policies that increase competition to make it cheaper and more accessible, instead of having gov fuck it up and skyrocket prices.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:34:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I think Warren might be her running mate but I don't think she will get the nod from the 'tards.
View Quote

Clinton / Warren ticket.

Any GOP campaign against them will be the final stand in the GOP's War On Women*.

*The GOP's War On Women is a registered trade mark of the Democratic National Committee
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:34:40 AM EDT
[#23]
The Dems promised that spot to Hillary.  You don't think they will have any reservations about being Indian givers?
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:35:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Good.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:39:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The Dems promised that spot to Hillary.  You don't think they will have any reservations about being Indian givers?
View Quote

What you did there, I see it.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:40:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Current racist content of the media leads me to expect another minority candidate of color.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:50:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Nope, she's just the useful idiot the dems will use to allow hitlery to move to full on communism for her running platform.
by the time the general comes around she and the msm will advocate confiscation as social justice .

Hitlery will win ~ 40 states

View Quote

This guy gets it.

EW is just a false flag op to make HC look moderate.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:50:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:51:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Lieawatha
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:51:57 AM EDT
[#30]
The oligarchs select which bozo we get to elect.  That's why there has been a choice for decades.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:56:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Hillary was used as a diversion in 2008, and Republicans are so afraid of her that she could successfully be used as a diversion again in 2016.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 7:59:00 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Republicans should beat Dems to the "first woman" punch and run Susana Martinez to lock up the Latino vote.  Hell, put Condi on the ticket as well.  Democrats will have no clue how to attack a non-white male Republican.
View Quote

She will be a "White-Hispanic" by the end of the election.
ETA:"Racist White-Hispanic"

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:00:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Hillary will use her status of good grandmother, grandmother of the country to attempt to win.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:00:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Great.  Another completely unqualified law professor & 1 term senator.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:01:16 AM EDT
[#35]
Jeez, Hillary will be 68 in two years.

Biden, will be 73.  Even Warren will be 66.

They won't be able to sell those old fogeys to the young crowd, and the blacks won't give a shit about some whitey for president after Obama.

They'll have to find someone new, fresh, and dark.  I don't think we've seen the Lefty (er, democrat) frontrunner yet.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:03:48 AM EDT
[#36]
The Chicago machine will want one of their own, I'm thinking Rahm Israel Emanuel is being groomed in the background as we speak.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:03:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:06:07 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The Chicago machine will want one of their own, I'm thinking Rahm Israel Emanuel is being groomed in the background as we speak.
View Quote

bingo CNN or MSNBC is doing a three part series on Dead Fish as we speak.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:06:55 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View Quote

Hey, it worked the first time.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:09:12 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just think, we are on the verge of a really exciting war too.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:09:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Nope
View Quote

She isn't electable. Too extreme.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:10:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Doesn't matter. Whatever D trots out there will win in another electoral landslide.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:19:05 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Clinton / Warren ticket.

Any GOP campaign against them will be the final stand in the GOP's War On Women*.
*The GOP's War On Women is a registered trade mark of the Democratic National Committee
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Clinton / Warren ticket.

Wow, that's brilliant!  If you run Hillery and a Hispanic like Castro as vice-president, there may be some racial overtones.  You eliminate that completely by running Warren as vice-president.  

The GOP better get their shit together or it's another 8, possibly 16 years of Dems in control of at least the White House.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:33:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

"White Hispanic. She doesn't even look Hispanic."

"Condoleeza Race Traitor is gay. And she uses hair straightener! She's ashamed of her heritage. She's just a Repub house ******."

The slurs about Condi are actually used by libtards.

They will attack non-libtard women and minorities with even more enthusiasm and malice than they dished out for Palin.

That said, Martinez and/or Rice would have my full support on the Republican ticket.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:35:17 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:35:49 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:38:47 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Is Warren a grandma?  Gotta get the Nana votes.
View Quote

She's two years younger than Hillary.

I believe she will get a shot at the nomination. MSNBC is pushing for her hard already. All the former Obama admin employees working at MSNBC like Joy Reid, Rownan Farrow and David Axelrod are pushing for her as well as Wesley Crusher and mini-me.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:38:53 AM EDT
[#48]
It does not matter who they run, the useful idiots will back them 100% no matter what.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:40:07 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Faux cohontas?
Fuck her.
View Quote

Liawatha. High cheek bones.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 8:40:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Did work so well for Herman Cain and Col. West. right?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top