Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2014 6:25:48 AM EDT
Went to the NRA show yesterday with a friend.  We are fortunate to live in Indy.  Well back to plan A, that's what happens when you see all of the AR goodness in person.  More importantly is meeting the vendors and you can tell which ones are truly passionate about our sport and their products.  

A big shout out to Black Rain Ordnance, they were all extremely friendly and helpful.  I talked to one of the 3 Gun shooters, they shoot their PG-11 pretty much right out of the box.  Check out their new drop in trigger the BRO-DIT, feels great.  Check out the Modular 15" rail/handguard BRO-MOD-15, feels nice, looks great, strong, and comes in at only 8.8 ozs.  I have a strong feeling that a lot of my build will consist of parts from BRO.  I would feel really good about doing business with them.

A shout out to Lancer Systems as well, again very nice guys.  Loads of carbon fiber goodness, need I say more.  Their carbon handguards are really strong and nice looking.  I think one of their carbon shotgun magazine extensions will be adoring my new Beretta 1301 Comp 24" very soon.  The carbon coolness factor.  Their rifles are nice as well.

One last shout out to NEMO Arms, wow if you are looking for a .300 Win Mag, the OMEN // PRATKA
.300 WIN MAG AR is a great deal.  Under 10lbs, just awesome.  They have some really cool finishes as well.  They were super nice and very knowledgeable.  That rifle is supposed to have really soft recoil.

On a side note the larger companies are obviously less personable, The guys manning the Colt AR's in particular left a bad taste in my mouth.  Sig had a huge area, but I found them to be very knowledgeable and friendly for a large company.  Had a good demonstration on the new P320, VERY nice.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 10:43:52 AM EDT
[#1]
I was a little disappointed I didn't see a lot of barrel companies there.  Kreiger was there though.

Alexander Arms had some very nice guns and were excellent to talk with as well.

Anyone else have any positive experiences they could share from the show?
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 12:34:47 PM EDT
[#2]
My buddy went to SHOT show and said the BRO crew was super cool. I think they were the ones who were letting guys shoot a MG.
Came back with a ton of stickers and T shirts. Even snagged me one,
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 12:48:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top