Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2014 12:17:17 PM EDT
This is some full tilt pre-crime approach to racism.  Let's regulate "big data" because it could hurt minorities.  Coming from the executive branch makes this even funnier.

Because we need SAS to tell us people with bad credit pay more for loans..

EDIT: I'm going out drinking so will not be posting much on this.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 2:24:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 2:27:50 PM EDT
[#2]
The review, expected to be released within the next week, is the Obama administration's first attempt at addressing the vast landscape of challenges, beyond national security and consumer privacy, posed by technological advancements.
View Quote

We can't be bothered to address those, but pointing out racism is number one on the list.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 12:44:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 1:57:21 AM EDT
[#4]

The civil rights advocates could not offer specific examples of such injustices, but instead talked about how the data could be used in a discriminatory way.
View Quote

Riiiiight.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 2:37:03 AM EDT
[#5]
lying to ourselves....
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 2:45:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
lying to ourselves....
View Quote

All statistics are lies in the first place.

Against my better judgment, I'm actually taking a graduate statistics class this semester.  
Granted, it's engineering work for plant systems reliability analysis, but it's all statistical analytics.

Trust me, it's all voodoo and made up shit.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 2:53:31 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Against my better judgment, I'm actually taking a graduate statistics class this semester.  

Granted, it's engineering work for plant systems reliability analysis, but it's all statistical analytics.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

lying to ourselves....

It actually comes (originally) from people studying gambling games.

From odds to statistics.

Link Posted: 4/27/2014 2:59:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
lying to ourselves....

I don't, because it isn't.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 3:15:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Good, now we can stop asking silly questions on the census.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 3:18:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good, now we can stop asking silly questions on the census.
View Quote

That's just dumb.....how in the world is the gov gonna know if they can fuck you over some more without knowing everything about you ?

ETA: Its not racism when the gov does it, it's social justice
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 3:19:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

We can't be bothered to address those, but pointing out racism is number one on the list.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The review, expected to be released within the next week, is the Obama administration's first attempt at addressing the vast landscape of challenges, beyond national security and consumer privacy, posed by technological advancements.

Racism is the only platform that Zero can get any traction on. He can't win on facts or anything else tangible... so blame it on the nebulous 'racism' and then promise 'hope' and 'change'.
Link Posted: 4/27/2014 3:26:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Racism is the only platform that Zero can get any traction on. He can't win on facts or anything else tangible... so blame it on the nebulous 'racism' and then promise 'hope' and 'change'.
View Quote

I concur.

When Afrocentric, anti-American bigotry is the foundational core of your belief system, every thing can be twist and pigeonholed into some sort of racism.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top