Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/25/2014 12:32:38 PM EDT
 Now that Shrillary realizes her "What difference does it make?!?!" indifference/failure to do her job in Benghazi is sticking, and could (please God) cost her the election, she's crying crocodile tears:

Link

"It would certainly be the attack on our facility in Benghazi, and the loss of, uh, two State Department personnel and two CIA contractors from the terrorist attack and the terrible consequences of that," she said.

"It's very, very painful and it was certainly the biggest regret that I had as Secretary of State."
View Quote

Yes, I'm sure you're just staying up nights, bawling yourself to sleep.

Looks like they're throwing Rice under the bus too, painting her as the one who started the fairy tale about the obscure video causing the attack (even tho Mrs. Klintoon used that excuse too).  Boy, the dummycrats must be real proud of their girl.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:34:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Miserable POS.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:41:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Really? How did she feel about it before? Oh yeah

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:43:36 PM EDT
[#3]
May fuck be upon her.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:44:45 PM EDT
[#4]
FHC
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:45:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Won't matter by 2016, she has made amends and single payer will be her push. The FSA and feminist's will not be denied this historic moment.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:45:32 PM EDT
[#6]
just airing it now so it will be forgotten come election time.  Look for other dem contenders to come out with affairs, extortion, etc.  The GOP will wait till election time.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:46:44 PM EDT
[#7]
narcissists-sociopaths have no regrets but they do know they have to act as though they do to appear human also it helps to grease the
skids to get support from enablers & disarm potential victims
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:47:02 PM EDT
[#8]

I'm sure that it is her biggest regret.

It's the biggest impediment to furthering her current ambitions.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:47:14 PM EDT
[#9]
The only of "the terrible consequences of that" she cares about are the hits to her poll numbers.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:47:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm sure she regrets that it sticks to her.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:48:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm sure that it is her biggest regret.

It's the biggest impediment to furthering her current ambitions.

View Quote

Very few in media will ever talk about this when the elections come. Despite it being worthy of criminal indictment imo, it will be a complete non-issue. Mark my words. MARK THEM!
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:49:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Evil.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll be happy to show her to the nearest bridge with jagged rocks at the bottom and she can show me how much she regrets it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:57:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Perhaps being a murderer is weighing on her conscience, oh wait she is a progressive liberal she does not have one.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:06:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Non issue. When she decides to admit to being a pie eater, the cheers of support will drown out any criticism.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:08:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Non issue. When she decides to admit to being a pie eater, the cheers of support will drown out any criticism.
View Quote

Your sigline makes me think of the Dummycrat party.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:10:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bill's fault.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:11:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Fuck her.  If she died, it would be the slick willy "zero fucks given" meme, or her exact response to this tragedy from me.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:11:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Sociopath. Bitch let her "friend" die to cover up her little arms smuggling operation.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:14:50 PM EDT
[#20]
getting it out in the open now, so later and over time it'll be basically swept away as NO ONE in politics has a memory, specially those who vote [D]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:18:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Hillary is one cold, calculating, power hungry bitch.  

She's so obviously phony it amazes me that anyone could support her.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:22:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
getting it out in the open now, so later and over time it'll be basically swept away as NO ONE in politics has a memory, specially those who vote [D]
View Quote

It's going to be cruel to keep reminding her of it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:24:46 PM EDT
[#23]
She regrets how much it is hurting her run for the WH.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:24:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I hope so and I hope it never ends
I hope her tombstone has it chiseled into it.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:29:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
May fuck be upon her.
View Quote

Hard, dry, hatefuck, upon her and those who roll with her, yea, unto six generations.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:31:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The MSM. That will be the official talking point for them to spew. She's confessed her sins. She feels deeply about it. Not really.

It's a remake of the Janet Reno personal suffering at the cruelty of the investigative committee questioning meme.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:33:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yup; its simply public relations housekeeping.

She's getting it out now rather than have it be the big story when shes running.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:35:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Bill's Its bushes fault.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bill's Its bushes fault.

Fixed
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:36:23 PM EDT
[#29]
She is going to make oblique comments like that and the American sheeple are going to eat it up.  Get ready, she will be your next president.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:38:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Fixed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bill's Its bushes fault.

Fixed

Her philandering husband neglected her, she needed to seek affection elsewhere.
She's a Dem, she has play the victim.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:44:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Of course it is as it interferes with her master plan
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:45:24 PM EDT
[#32]
She left those people in that sub-standard facility, in the face of serious threat, after repeated requests for help.

Their blood is on her hands, and ever will be.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:46:59 PM EDT
[#33]
That does detract from the total peace in the middle east that the messiah has created.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:48:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Commit seppuku, bitch.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 1:59:14 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Hard, dry, hatefuck, upon her and those who roll with her, yea, unto six generations.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
May fuck be upon her.

From your mouth to God's ear.  I try not to be a vindictive man, but yea, may it be burned with 100% pure hydrofluoric acid into her ugly face tombstone.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:00:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That does detract from the total peace in the middle east that the messiah has created.
View Quote

The GOP is going to need to replay that video of the Hillary reset button gift to Putin a lot during the election cycle. It's soooooo damn funny now in a cynical way. Maybe splice in some Al-Qaeda jihadis running around with SAM's for even more chuckles.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:02:30 PM EDT
[#37]
really? if she actually did something wrong, why do her supporters blast all over the news chatrooms "benghazi !!!!!" like it's some sort of scam that conservatives invented ? those pathetic pukes.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:03:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
May fuck be upon her.

+1
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:04:52 PM EDT
[#39]
May her vehicle run head on into Jane Fonda's, at warp speed.

If you dream, dream big.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:09:24 PM EDT
[#40]
When did the administration come out and admit that it was a terrorist plot and not the stupid spontaneous protest they paraded on the Sunday morning talk circuit when it happened?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:11:28 PM EDT
[#41]
FHRC
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:16:52 PM EDT
[#42]
The folks on the ground werent too happy either.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:40:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:43:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Heres the beginning of using those deaths as political capital. Modern politicians would never do the jobs of those they send into battle. Never asking someone to do something you wouldn't do yourself is arguably the best trait of a good leader

Yet we enable these people to tax every penny we make and determine how we collectively deal with the rest of the world

Mind boggling
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:55:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Bitch is brain damaged, aging like what difference, at this point, does it make?

She won't run in '16, might even do us all a favor and die before then.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:58:28 PM EDT
[#46]
It tarnished her career as Secretary of State so I'm certain she regrets it.

What I want to know is whether she or her agents at SOS supplied false information to Susan Rice? Who floated the idea of the video as motivation behind the attack?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:25:06 PM EDT
[#47]
She admitted regret for the deaths of 4 people but she did not say what order(s) she regrets giving or not giving. Big difference
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:28:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
She admitted regret for the deaths of 4 people but she did not say what order(s) she regrets giving or not giving. Big difference
View Quote

She doesn't regret one fucking thing.

She's only saying these words because someone told her she should.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:41:28 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
May fuck be upon her.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:16:22 AM EDT
[#50]
Let's keep it her biggest  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top