Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:25:59 AM EDT
[#1]

The time in he has left in office does not bother me near as much as who might replace him.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:59:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The time in he has left in office does not bother me near as much as who might replace him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:36:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/hillary_clinton-300x288.jpg

I didn't think you could beautify that woman.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:40:18 AM EDT
[#4]
X10!

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:31:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Just because it has been awhile since I last said it, here goes FUCKzerobama!  
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:33:36 AM EDT
[#6]

This is a much more uplifting post.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:36:12 AM EDT
[#7]

Clicked thread for this.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:39:42 AM EDT
[#8]
As the clock winds down the administration will become more and more dangerous.  While they assume everything has been put well in order to assure a seamless transition of power to the appointed successor there is still and outside chance they will lose the election.  The IRS has already been weaponized.  They will be unleashed with full fury during the 2016 campaign.  It will be ugly.

I believe that the worst is still ahead of us on many fronts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top