Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2014 7:50:07 AM EDT
I ordered some ammo 3 weeks ago when they had free shipping.  The next week, the put up a picture on their website saying to wait 7-14 business days.

Today is the 15th business day.  I called and said if they aren't shipping today, then cancel my order.  The person didn't know the status of my order, so I said cancel.

Their CS rep didn't offer to find out the status, say sorry, or anything.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:57:52 AM EDT
[#1]
how dare they!

seriously tho. prices are near pre sandy hook (if not cheaper) just about every ammo retailer/manufacturer are going balls to the walls trying to keep up with demand. ammo/guns and parts are being sold now more than any time in the history of the world stuff takes time.. Shit happens. If you got a good deal wait it out if it can be had cheaper elsewhere cancel your order and order from there.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 7:59:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
how dare they!

http://replygif.net/i/492.gif
View Quote

even PSA ships ammo faster than 3 weeks.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:06:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Edited
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:08:43 AM EDT
[#4]
There's a lot of operations in the firearms/accessories/ammo market that just aren't up to standard on customer service or solid business principles. And there are plenty that are. Just find the ones who understand good business and give your money to them.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:15:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I ordered 500 9mm from them, I really liked it and its a clean ammo to. Ive noooo problems with it with it in my glock 19 and my gfs xds, other than i need more now...

Im not spam either....     i usually just read on here but i thought id comment on this topic   hahah
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:17:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I ordered 500 9mm from them, I really liked it and its a clean ammo to. Ive noooo problems with it with it in my glock 19 and my gfs xds, other than i need more now...
View Quote

I ordered 1500 9mm reman in February and not a single bad round.  It shipped in a decent time too.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:18:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Yes how dare they exceed their guestimated ship time.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:23:54 AM EDT
[#8]
More ammo for us. Thanks OP!

Oh...... it's 7.62x25 Tokarev?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:32:45 AM EDT
[#9]
The instant gratification these days.

99 percent of everyone bitching about the freedom ship times from the sale will get the ammo and let it sit for months..

crack case buy a case... Stack it deep with its cheap and you don't have these problems and can wait for a screaming deals..

and yes PSA did have more then 3 week ship times.. they got better recently but there was a good long time their uppers took over a month. "i know i ordered a bunch of em"

either way i ordered a ton of there ammo and have no issues waiting..

I have also shot thousands of rounds of there ammo in various calibers with no issue even in full autos.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:36:27 AM EDT
[#10]
So your pissed that you tried to get them to step and fetch by saying cancel my order and  so they did what you asked?

If you wanted a order status maybe you should have asked them for a order status.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:43:42 AM EDT
[#11]
I have ordered a lot of ammo on many occasions from them.  I have never had a problem with delivery and all the ammo worked.  And, they are often the only source for 300 BLK.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:51:04 AM EDT
[#12]
ordered 1k of 9mm that weekend also and still waiting on mine.   At the price i paid and the free shipping i'm in no rush to get it. I watched their stock deplete as the weekend went on. that Friday they had over 400 of their 1k of reman  9mm 115gr available by saturday night that was out of stock, i placed my order for 124gr prepared to wait because it was blatantly obvious they were selling a shit ton of ammo with free shipping

eta: just recieved shipping notice this afternoon
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:53:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
how dare they!

No they don't
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:53:43 AM EDT
[#14]
I ordered 1K of  9mm that weekend as well.  I received a shipping notification earlier this week and it is scheduled to be delivered today.  Sorry you had trouble with them.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 8:58:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
how dare they!

Meh....there's another guy on here who's pissed PSA wouldn't credit him $10 because the price changed within a few days of his order.

I've never had an issue with FM, my orders have always arrived within their guidelines/posted limitations, and they do pretty good at keeping tabs on O/H stock. FWIW, they are very pro-active about advising when they're swamped and ship dates get extended.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:05:45 AM EDT
[#16]
I ordered the same time on the 6th, and got confirmation it shipped on the 21st. Took a while but shit happens.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:19:23 AM EDT
[#17]
I ordered mine that same weekend. It arrived middle of last week. That sucks for you though.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:20:57 AM EDT
[#18]
I've ordered and fired many thousands of rounds of their ammo and I literally cannot count the number of problems I've had with them.
Because you can't count to zero.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:26:49 AM EDT
[#19]
I've ordered from them and have had no problems with their ammunition.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:29:35 AM EDT
[#20]
I ordered another 1000 of 9mm that weekend as well.  Shipping was much longer than usual, but mine did show up two days ago.  I'm guessing they overwhelmed their capacity to process and ship orders by giving out free shipping?
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:40:03 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

how dare they!

Welll... about that.

I waited 5 weeks for an ammo order I made in March...

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:42:17 AM EDT
[#22]
Oh, and I never order ammo from them (Freedom) - I had a shit batch (as did others) and they did nothing about it.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:42:54 AM EDT
[#23]
Well, good for you OP.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 9:56:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I've ordered and fired many thousands of rounds of their ammo and I literally cannot count the number of problems I've had with them.
Because you can't count to zero.

View Quote

Sure you can, you just have to count DOWN to it.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top