Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2002 9:33:50 PM EDT
in the British Army is sorta like 'Taps' is to the military.

No, I'm not quitting ARFCOM. But with all this 'This is my last post' drivel going around, I just didn't want to feel left out.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:35:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah I don't really know what people gain from not coming on ARFCOM anymore. Sounds like their wives just get jealous of a PC and the guys candle handle it or some crap.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:50:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I like coming here and belive it or not my wife like to come and spend hours on the site.

It goes something like this "WOULD YOU GET OUT OF MY HAIR"[:D]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:03:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:09:08 PM EDT
[#4]
This is my last post in this thread.  I've had enough!  You guys are all mean to me! [:)]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:11:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yeah I don't really know what people gain from not coming on ARFCOM anymore. Sounds like their wives just get jealous of a PC and the guys candle handle it or some crap.
View Quote

And why does every one of them need to make a "Boo-Hoo, I'm Leaving" thread? Just go away if they are leaving. Cry-babies.....

Scott

EDIT: See, I can to post without gettign ticked off and swearing like a sailor.....

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:23:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I learn not only about AR15 and firearms, but being an foreign young guy, I see a lot of opportunities here to learn about American values (which will help me naturalize), wider view of politics and society in general. These sometimes correct and set me back on the right track. I recently came into conclusion that I'd better off lurking around here rather than playing online computer games. I just hope I get my own job to be a member of this site. (I mean paying members with DA PICTURE [:D])
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:38:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Looks like you "candle handle" either your beer or being tired [:D]
View Quote

LOL
Yeah, just a little tired. I think Im not even going to go back and fix it, its funny.
Damn I need some sleep.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 11:26:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Waaaaa!

Why is everybody so mean here?

Oh wait, FUCK YOU!!!!  

Now why is that so hard for some people?

-Eric
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:06:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I learn not only about AR15 and firearms, but being an foreign young guy,
View Quote

Where are you originally from? Where in DE do live?
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Looks like you "candle handle" either your beer or being tired [:D]
View Quote

He's Scottish.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:26:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Wait! I wanna play!  Fuck you too!

OOps...wrong thread[:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top