Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2002 8:48:51 PM EDT
This being the last post, I would like to make a sincere apology to all that heave been offended by my statement, calling the Marine on the deck a DUMB ASS. It was a mistake on my part.

Regarding ALL your insults and name callings, it just prove your character. No apology necessary, would not be accepted.

For all of you to know, I did my Basic at Fort Jackson S.C. as a 11B, fought in Panama in '89 and got mobilized for the Golf War but did not have to go. That says that I did my service to my country, more than most of you posting here.(if you want proof of my service Ed can e-mail me and I will provide proof to him)

Thanks Ed for re-opening my account. At my request please close my account and also put a block on my computer ID so I can not even read.

I had the idea of this forum being a loose family, a place for jokes and recreation. If and when somebody does make a mistake the other members should point the mistake  and not start name calling and insults. But then again, I had the wrong impression.

Good luck in your war.  God bless you.

Thanks again Ed. If you have any questions please e-mail me. (I hope I kept this post clean)
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:01:18 PM EDT
[#1]
[soapbox]  I told you so. [soapbox]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:06:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess you kinda stepped on it, right. For an Infantry man I would expect a little more. I read your remarks and didn't reply simply becouse I didn't believe one was warranted. We all say dumb shit sometimes and it is what we learn from it that is the true test. Good luck in whatever you do, just remember if you post here in the future there are alot of damned good men that reside here...........
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:10:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Okay. I found it. Hate to sound harsh, but that was a pretty dumb-ass statement to make. Especially if you are ex-military. I have said this at least one thousand times, but let me re-iterate:

[b][size=6]IT IS NOT ABOUT THE FREAKING OIL!!!!![/size=6][/b]

Those raghead camel-humping woman-mutilating monsters came over here and attacked [b]US[/b]. I will shed no tears for any of them our brave young men and women take out of the gene pool. You shouldn't be quitting. The Avilas should be kicking your commie ass out of here so fast that you pass out.

I wish just one {EXPLETIVE DELETED} had the balls to [b]JUST LEAVE[/b], instead of making these "I'm going to leave" cry-baby posts. Grow a pair. Please.....

Scott

EDIT: My apologies.....

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:15:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Scott, head to [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=161638&page=1[/url] to see what happened to prompt this.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:17:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:18:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Kaoma,
Ft. Jackson doesn't have an Infantry school.  Where did you do your AIT?

Bradd
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:20:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I dont understand "this forum being a loose family" and "loosing your life in a OIL war"

Does that make me a "Moran"?
View Quote

Stupid feeble-minded {EXPLETIVE DELETED} must be one of those assclowns who thinks that we "staged" 9/11. (Well, the Israelis supposedly helped us.)

Scott

EDIT: Apologies again.....
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:22:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Kaoma,

Bradd
View Quote

On top of it all, he is busted now.....

Scott

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:22:51 PM EDT
[#9]
That sounds like a half-ass apology.

Also, his service record stuff looks fishy. Can anyone confirm whether 11Bs were ever trained at Ft. Jackson in the '80s? Every 11B I've known pulled basic and AIT (OSUT) at Benning - unless we were talking '70s or prior. I could be wrong, though. (I doubt it)

Also, very few units went to Panama. Mainly Spec Ops tpes and some 82d Airborne that followed the Rangers. It seems odd that he wouldn't mention that he was Airborne. Again - I could be wrong.

Mr. Avila: I would like you to get that "proof" if you could.

Adam
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:24:04 PM EDT
[#10]
Well, at least this guy can apologize for his actions and stick to his beliefs. That's a lot more that what most politicians can do.

I think what he said was totally wrong however!
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:30:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I had the idea of this forum being a loose family, a place for jokes and recreation. If and when somebody does make a mistake the other members should point the mistake  and not start name calling and insults. But then again, I had the wrong impression.

Good luck in your war.  God bless you.

Thanks again Ed. If you have any questions please e-mail me. (I hope I kept this post clean)
View Quote

blah, blah, blah........
i love how you twisted it around to make it sound like the guys here hurt your feelings to begin with. i did not respond to your post since it would take away from the original thread. but what you said was insulting to start, and you defended (albeit pathetically) what you said once or twice. and now here you are with an apology and another last swing at the people who responded to you.  

what you called the young Marine was uncalled for. and now that you mentioned that you did some time in the service, you look even more of a jackass than you did before. you shouldve thought about what you wanted to say before you posted it.  THOROUGHLY.  the guys here wont apologize for what they called you.  you deserved it.  and their character wont come into question. they lowered themselves to your level so youd see them eye to eye.

the United States Military does not make policy in world affairs. they are the instrument of the policy of the United States Government.  what our country's leaders decide, they carry out. [b][red]VOLUNTARILY![/red][/b] for you to call them what you did, is more than insulting.  in my eyes,  it was the words of a traitor.

good riddance.  is it hard to walk with both feet in your mouth???
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:31:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That sounds like a half-ass apology.

Also, his service record stuff looks fishy. Can anyone confirm whether 11Bs were trained at Ft. Jackson in the '80s? Every 11B I've known pulled basic at Benning - unless we were talking '70s or prior. I could be worng, though.

Also, very few units went ot Panama. Mainly Spec Ops tpes and some 82d Airborne that followed the Rangers. Odd that he wouldn't mention that he was Airborne. Again - I could be wrong.

Mr. Avila: I would like you to get that "proof" if you could.

Adam
View Quote

Actually, a good portion of the fighting in Panama was done by 4/6 Inf (Mech), 5th Inf Div out of Fort Polk, La.  I was in Panama with 5/6 Inf (Mech), 5th Inf Div from May to October in '89.  We were relieved by 4/6.  In fact, they used our vehicles for Operation Just Cause.  There were also local Infantry units as well.  I believe it was the 9th SF guys we saw floating around from time to time.

Bradd
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:35:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Kaoma,

Bradd
View Quote

Can you say... [b]Busted![/b]

If you can't provide a good explanation for that, then I have lost what little respect I might have had left for you. Insulting our troops, and then lying about being one of them, now that's low. Go to www.democraticunderground.com, and meet your new family. I think you'll fit in nicely.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:46:01 PM EDT
[#14]
I think Motley Crue said it best...
"Girl, don't go away mad.... just go away"

Buh-bye now
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:47:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:48:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
...[red]calling the Marine on the deck a DUMB ASS. It was a mistake on my part.[/red]

Regarding ALL [red]your[/red] insults and name callings, it just prove your character.
If and when somebody does make a mistake the other members should point the mistake and [red]not start name calling and insults.[/red] But then again, I had the wrong impression.
View Quote
What a buttmunch!

So HE is the only one allowed to call names and shrug it off as a "mistake", but when everyone else calls HIM names - well it just proves their character!

Quoted:
No apology necessary, would not be accepted.
View Quote
Neither is yours, Ye Master Of The Skin Flute.

Quoted:
At my request please close my account and also put a block on my computer ID so I can not even read.
View Quote
[b]Whattsa matter? You can't control yourself enough to just NOT VISIT THIS SITE ANYMORE!?[/b]

Quoted:
View Quote

[>Q][>Q][>Q][>Q][>Q]

Don't let the door smudge your boyfriend's lipstick prints as it smacks your over-stretched sphincter as you run sobbing hysterically on the way out.

Edited to be nice. [;D]

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:49:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 9:53:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Okay. I found it. Hate to sound harsh, but that was a pretty dumb-ass statement to make. Especially if you are ex-military. I have said this at least one thousand times, but let me re-iterate:

[b]IT IS NOT ABOUT THE FREAKING OIL!!!!![/b]

Those raghead camel-humping woman-mutilating monsters came over here and attacked [b]US[/b]. I will shed no tears for any of them our brave young men and women take out of the gene pool. You shouldn't be quitting. The Avilas should be kicking your commie ass out of here so fast that you pass out.

I wish just one {EXPLETIVE DELETED} had the balls to [b]JUST LEAVE[/b], instead of making these "I'm going to leave" cry-baby posts. Grow a pair. Please.....

Scott

View Quote
Let's recap shall we?
The allegation is that the Isrealis collaborated with the United States to fly aircraft into military and civilian targets, exacting a death toll of 3,000 plus people, in the process nearly bankrupting the City of New York, putting an extreme strain on the civilian emergency services and delaying the recovery of the economy by years.  This, so the United States would be justified into bombing Afghanistan into the stone age (you mean they weren't there before?) to clear the way to build an oil pipeline across that country.  Then we can attack Iraq and get all their oil (never mind that the jolly fella Saddam has WMD and probably isn't afraid to use them, and sure isn't afraid to whore them out to the highest bidder).  Then we can ravage North Korea for their oil (never mind that they have no oil...).
Bush is a modern day Hitler who will stop at nothing to wage his oil war.
Now, don't all you "oil for blood" people feel dumb?
View Quote

DF,

Thanx for the summary minus my intemperate language. I apologise to the board for the words that I used here and on the other thread after I saw it. But every night I go to sleep worried about the people I know who are in harm's way, or about to go there. And for the faceless ones I will never know who do it beside them.....

Scott

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:01:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:09:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don't have a problem with your language so much as the huge red letters that jump out of the monitor and make my eyes bleed [BD]
View Quote

It's black now.....

Scott

[:D]

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:11:02 PM EDT
[#21]
I hate back-handed apologies, especially from cowardly, smarmy mouthed little cocksuckers like you. Good riddance.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:21:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Boomer,

The Staff would like us to try and control our language in this. (I had a problem with that, too.)

Scott

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:28:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Hope he learned something off here.

I did when I made a stupid selfish comment right on this board.

(Edited to say - I don't think MOD is gonna tick a subject like this for 3 days.)
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:56:41 PM EDT
[#24]
I would not post on the original thread as I felt that comments made covered my over temp at the time.

I can not accept and I will not accept any apology for the words you said earlier on the matter of our service men that are about to go into harms way.

A old term comes to mind as I type this and it is "Wall To Wall Counseling" Perhaps you should seek some from a old vet.

Sorry if this offended anyone.

Link Posted: 12/28/2002 10:57:03 PM EDT
[#25]
For all of you to know, I did my Basic at Fort Jackson S.C. as a 11B
View Quote
Interesting, especially considering that as stated above, "Relaxin' Jackson" doesn't have an Infantry school, and as we all know, noone goes to basic "as" anything; you don't have an MOS until you graduate AIT...........
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 11:13:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 11:20:05 PM EDT
[#27]
My mos was assigned before I went to basic training (11-M)at Ft Benning, GA. Most, if not all trainees are now given an mos before boot camp. But 11 series soldiers do not go to basic at relaxin Jackson, and if they did they probably wouldn't want anybody to find out.
Link Posted: 12/28/2002 11:46:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Buh-bye,

some trolls take longer to expose but sooner or later they show their colors or their colors bleed through their lies.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 12:36:44 AM EDT
[#29]
[size=5]Kaoma = [brown]Poo-Stabber[/brown][size=5]

..get on back to Zambia son.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 1:21:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 1:44:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 3:06:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Kaoma,

I would be interested in reading your evidence supporting the notion that this potential war with Iraq is "blood for oil."   It's more likely because Hussein has the capabilities of producing and delivering WMDs over the entire Middle East and parts of Asia, Africa, and Eastern Europe.  It's more likely because Hussein has provided logistical, financial, and training support to terrorists who attacked the US in Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Khartoum, the Pentagon, and NYC.  It's more likely because Hussein's sixteen separate violations of UN mandates triggered this crisis and the UN doesn't have the balls to do anything about it.  

Not only did you fail to provide any evidence to support your case, you presented your opinion in a nasty, confrontational manner that was designed to provoke anger.  Be a 'Chamberlain' if you like, but somebody will have to make a stand sooner or later.

Good riddance.

PS: Like it or not, it's your war, too.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 3:15:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
FYI - I knew some 11B troops who went to basic at Fort Jackson, SC.

They did admit, however, that it was a cake walk.  They got passes and time off after duty hours - unlike the Infantry at Fort Benning who trained until they went to sleep and woke every morning in the front-leaning-rest (in cadence, exercise) position.

Not to defend this misguided soul - but it is an absolute possibility that he went to Infantry basic at Fort Jackson.
View Quote

Hey! I went to basic at Ft. Jackson - A/1-26 IN in summer of '93. I can assure you we had no "passes" (at least not back then). Those of us who qualified expert at the range were promised passes, but the best we got was three hours. I used that time to walk to the gym and use the pay phone. It was the first time in weeks I wasn't limited to 5 minute conversations. I called all my old buds and a few young ladies and gave 'em a bug "Howdy."

We did get time off after duty hours though. For those who did not - when did you shine your boots, do laundry, etc?

Adam
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 3:20:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 3:56:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
[url]http://rockbottomdlux.freewebspace.com/smilies/Wave.gif[/url]
View Quote

You basted! I lost a mouthful of oj at your post! Help me clean this up!

This is the best response to that weasel I've seen thus far!
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:25:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Kaoma, ya, you screwed up. When I came home after my first tour in Southeast Asia in 1966, I ran into a similar atitude as you expressed about this war. Do yourself a favor, if you are going to call someone a "dumbass", do it to their face. My sentiments about Iraq are not shared by most on this board, but you will never hear me call someone in the military a "dumbass", except my nephew, [:D] who's now in basic training. That guy you called a "dumbass", may not like what he's doing, or where he's going. Some of us in the military during Vietnam took a stand against the war in the later years. Some of us paid the price for taking that stand. IMHO, we were vindicated by history, but make NO MISTAKE, I lost a lot of bros. in that war, right or wrong.....None of 'em were "dumbass's".

My bonafides.....

[red]deleted link to picture because it had too much information.  feel free to repost with the too much information covered up -DF[/red]

lesee if I dood it right this time....

[[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=3140[/img]

If this works, thanks in advance guys....
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:27:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Kaoma, ya, you screwed up. When I came home after my first tour in Southeast Asia in 1966, I ran into a similar atitude as you expressed about this war. Do yourself a favor, if you are going to call someone a "dumbass", do it to their face. My sentiments about Iraq are not shared by most on this board, but you will never hear me call someone in the military a "dumbass", except my nephew, [:D] who's now in basic training. That guy you called a "dumbass", may not like what he's doing, or where he's going. Some of us in the military during Vietnam took a stand against the war in the later years. Some of us paid the price for taking that stand. IMHO, we were vindicated by history, but make NO MISTAKE, I lost a lot of bros. in that war, right or wrong.....None of 'em were "dumbass's".

My bonafides.....

[url]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=3139[/url]
View Quote

Buddy, cover up that SS #!
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:30:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:39:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Duncan, you look like the Love Child of Ted Nugent and Johnny Paycheck.
[:d]
View Quote

Thanks DF, now you guys are gonna make me figure out how to x out the ssn in my editor...
I ain't real good at this stuff. I'll prolly wind up with a pic of Donald Duck!!
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:47:02 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 5:59:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:01:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Duncan, you look like the Love Child of Ted Nugent and Johnny Paycheck.
[:d]
View Quote

Prolly why I'm so confused sometimes.....
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:05:03 AM EDT
[#43]
Oh no another psuedo grunt "who cant hack it" do to verbal criticism ...
Somebody call a
....................Waaaaaaaaaambulance
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:15:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:21:33 AM EDT
[#45]
BTW, some of you guys in the know will note my discharge rank as "non po", (non com for the grunts), that's part of the price I paid in a special court......five flag officers took a look at my record, and medical condition and ruled "discharge as service record warrants", in my case, "Honorable". BUT, I was busted down.......No Regrets
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:32:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Why must these attention whores be so f'ing dramatic when they decide to stop posting on a board?

Geez, you think people actually gave a shit.

Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:35:46 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 6:36:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
BTW, some of you guys in the know will note my discharge rank as "non po", (non com for the grunts), that's part of the price I paid in a special court......five flag officers took a look at my record, and medical condition and ruled "discharge as service record warrants", in my case, "Honorable". BUT, I was busted down.......No Regrets
View Quote

I was wonderin' bout that! Oh well shit happens right? I missed the thread where Kamoa stepped on it, but 11 Bang Bang training at Fort Snoopy? Benning is the HOME OF INFANTRY is it not? Did they have a work release progeam w/ Fort Jackson? Hell my wife went to Jackson and said it was a breeze. I'd like to see a DD-214.
Link Posted: 12/29/2002 8:33:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Alright guys,

I unlocked his account last night to give him an opportunity to clarify what he said.Instead,he recognized that he made a  mistake and apologized.

You can take his apology and accept it or reject it...........but it is here.

To those of you who think I was wrong to let him back in for this,I extend my own apologies and hope you accept them.

At his request,I am locking his account.
View Quote

I accept his apology. I hope he will accept mine. I took his comments to heart, because I have a good friend who is a Marine. She is far from a "dumb-ass". She is in the Reserves while finishing college, and did her OCS this past summer.

I think that all of us at times make posts that others take to heart. Kaoma just expressed his disagreement with his felt reasons for this war on terrorism in the wrong terms. I, for one, would say if he decides to stay, let him. (I have seen [b]NO[/b] other threads he has commented in, so I may be wrong.

Scott

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top